Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion (2922 Views)

How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by monsuruad(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
what can someone do to leave a religion
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by jagunlabi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Leave.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Tudor6(f): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
Piss on the quaran.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by papagiddy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
Tudor
piss on Quran??

its death straight!!
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by manmacho: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
if you truly want to switch easy declare jesus as your lord and personal saviour. Go for menthorship in an bible believing church i bet your life will never be desame again.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by manmustwac(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
which religion do u want to leave?
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by manmacho: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
the title says from muslim to another religion
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by olabowale(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
@monsuru ad; You are a 16 year old man. Now I wonder what is your reason for wanting to leave Islam? Will you tell us, or you can tell me by email; aqeedahfirst@yahoo.com. I really wanna know, without trying to guess why. Thanks.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
monsuru ad:

Watch what Afsin did to leave Islam and see what he had in place.  See how he left darkness for light.

[center][flash=600,500]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash][/center]
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Tudor6(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
papa giddy:

Tudor
      piss on Quran??

its death straight!!
death ke?
I have a koran mailed to me by one crazy muslim.
I piss on it from time to time.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by bawomolo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
Just leave as jagunlabi said.

Tudór:

death ke?
I have a koran mailed to me by one crazy muslim.
I piss on it from time to time.

why not use it an emergency tissue paper?
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Abuzola(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
If 60 of you leave Islam Allah said it won't harm nor reduce God. Allah said 'to us is your final return, non of you will escape from us but death will surely grasp you, this is what you used to deny then verily on that forth shall be no repentance, Your God is one, follow Him if you want to be successful'
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Tudor6(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
bawomolo:

Just leave as jagunlabi said.

why not use it an emergency tissue paper?
Good suggestion.
I'll wait till i get such emergency. grin
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by noetic2: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
monsuru ad:

leave darkness for light.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Abuzola(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
Atheist ! You wanna leave a religion, best of luck, atheist
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

If 60 of you leave Islam Allah said it won't harm nor reduce God. Allah said 'to us is your final return, non of you will escape from us but death will surely grasp you, this is what you used to deny then verily on that forth shall be no repentance, Your God is one, follow Him if you want to be successful'

You will be surprised that more than 60 former muslims have found true peace and hope of eternal life in the true and living God. Watch their testimonies in the videolink below and see that the Lord is good. They have truly left darkness for light, the kingdom of Satan for the Kingdom of God.

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Abuzola(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
But the majority is vested to the muslim side meaning christian reverting to Islam.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by noetic2: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
in ya dreamz grin
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by JeSoul(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Watch what Afsin did to leave Islam and see what he had in place. See how he left darkness for light.

[center][flash=600,500]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash][/center]

I know this video is meant for the poster, but I watched the entire thing and was moved. It is powerful. And I like the way he challenges whoever is listening to search for themselves and see if indeed Jesus isn't the way the truth and life. Powerful video, straight powerful!
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

why are muslims and allah always threatening us with death?
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Abuzola(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
Death is the final destination, no escape
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Death is the final destination, no escape

Death at the hands of who?
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by reindeer: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
My dear poster

dont even see it as leaving islam for another religion,see it as your soul seeking something deep, seeking something even you may not be able to define yet.

When i joined nairaland i was searching for something for my soul, for rest, i hated God and even more so christians and their beliefs!
But alas God found me out himself through someone's testimony here on nairaland!

He touched my heart,he gave me that which my soul sought for unknowingly.
He gave me peace. He made it easy for me to love other people, to forgive people who hurt me and to love him too.
My heart now flows with his light, joy abounds in my heart always.
You should try jesus dear
he loves you, his arms are open wide to receive you, to show you what love is all about, to free you from hate and strife and other vices that reside in the heart of man.
Know jesus and know peace.
For you to even have that question, its because he has placed a hunger for his presence in your heart.

Follow your heart and see what light floods your very being.

I never knew it was possible till i tried him
he loves you, come to him.
hurry, dont waste time.
You are in my prayers.
love.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Abuzola(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
Reindeener, you are liar, you were a pure xtrian when you joined NL, i never saw you arguing with a christian about jesus godly
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by sosisi(f): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2009
monsuru ad:

Kneel beside your bed and say these simple words

Jesus,
I ask you to come into my heart
Forgive my sins and make me new
I want to be your Child
I want to know you as my Lord and personal savior.

Then you need to tell someone whom you know is a Bible believing,born again Christian (no White garment) that you want to learn more about Christianity.
Enrol in a new converts class and learn about God.
Get yourself a Bible and read especially starting from the Book of John.

e mail me on babyosisi@hotmail.com and we'll talk more.
Welcome into the family of believers. smiley
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by sosisi(f): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2009
A snippet of the Gospel of John.

John Chapter 1

The Testimony of John the Baptist

19And this is the(AO) testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,(AP) "Who are you?" 20(AQ) He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ." 21And they asked him, "What then?(AR) Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you(AS) the Prophet?" And he answered, "No." 22So they said to him, "Who are you? We need to give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?" 23He said, "I am(AT) the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, 'Make straight[f] the way of the Lord,' as the prophet Isaiah said."
24(Now they had been sent from the Pharisees.) 25They asked him,(AU) "Then why are you baptizing, if you are neither the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?" 26John answered them,(AV) "I baptize with water, but among you stands one you do not know, 27even(AW) he who comes after me, the strap of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie." 28These things took place in Bethany across the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

Behold, the Lamb of God
29The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold,(AX) the Lamb of God, who(AY) takes away the sin(AZ) of the world! 30This is he of whom I said,(BA) 'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.' 31I myself did not know him, but(BB) for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel." 32And John(BC) bore witnesssadBD) "I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and(BE) it remained on him. 33I myself did not know him, but(BF) he who sent me to baptize(BG) with water said to me, 'He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain,(BH) this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.' 34And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God."
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by sosisi(f): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2009
What Jesus says of himself.

Then they all said, ‘Are You then the Son of God?’ So He said to them, ‘You rightly say that I am’” (Luke 22:70).
“For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother" (Matthew 12:50).

“Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth’” (Matthew 28:18).

“Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God” (John 5:17-22).
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by sosisi(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2009
John 3

1There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

22After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

23And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

24For John was not yet cast into prison.

25Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.

26And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

27John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

28Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

29He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30He must increase, but I must decrease.

31He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by ladygaga(f): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2009
@abuzola nd co,
Y is it burnin u ol dat she wana 'move', aftarall,its her life
@nd bout d death thngy.everybodi's gona die, so u shld sharap n stop threatenin ur fellow zombies!, she cn join any religion or even be an atheist 4ol i care!
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2009
Now which of the atheists or christians in this forum decided to register as 'monsuru ad'?
Hmn?
Which one? grin
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 08, 2009
fellis:

Now which of the atheists or christians in this forum decided to register as 'monsuru ad'?
Hmn?
Which one? grin

you just cant believe another fellow slave of allah would wake up and smell the coffee? grin
Re: What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion by sosisi(f): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Watch what Afsin did to leave Islam and see what he had in place. See how he left darkness for light.

great video.
Jesus is indeed Lord of all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? / Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.