Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered (1309 Views)

Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? / Does Israel's Survival Depend Upon The Fact They Have To Win Every War? / Race Wars Today ? Maybe ? Kkk Vs Black Panther In Cleveland Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by ItuExchange(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why does Israel continue to win their wars when they are outnumbered fifteen to one?

I toured an IDF air base last November. They had these proprietary high tech simulators, so the pilot had to fly against a computer. Then they had to fly against each other, because humans are more unpredictable than a computer

That was before actual flying time. You left with the feeling that these people are prepared for anything. So thorough preparation for every contingency is a key

I liked everyone else's answers and enjoyed reading them..especially since Israel cannot afford to lose any war

There is an X factor as well. The Israeli army is led from the front whereas most of the worlds armies are led from the back

In other words, the planners and higher ranks lead the army into battle. Thus, you have better strategy and morale versus the Arab armies where the lower ranks follow orders

During Entebbe the only person to die was the planner...all the others survived and were rescued....

That mindset has helped Israel fight at a much higher level than their opponents

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Israel-continue-to-win-their-wars-when-they-are-outnumbered-fifteen-to-one

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by donmoz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Itz simple God is with them and itz not by power nor by might but God fights the battle for his people

1 Like

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by smsshola(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
They are d anointed...
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by bigzic(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
They also have God fighting for them
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by delishpot: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
I also wonder why they hate blacks, Christians and non Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by DaBullIT(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you say it's a blessing from God as portrayed in the Bible , You are right

Science is Godly

Israel is advanced Scientifically

and Science and technology decides who wins and who loses

1 Like

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
According to my lecturer as a former International Relations student, they know they are very low in number, so they fight all wars as a do or die affair. They cant afford to lose any battle cos any day they do they ALL die cos of their number. Another reason is the fact that they fight with sophisticated weapons. Having participated in several wars when the state of israel has not been created. (cant believe i could remember only these two points for a 3unit course i had a B in. Oh Dr Otta would be so ashamed of me)
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by 2sexycom(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2016
donmoz:
Itz simple God is with them and itz not by power nor by might but God fights the battle for his people
shut, I shut up... if Isrealite think and act like you do, they would have been wiped from map of the world.

You think they would rather sit behind a device or in the corner of the room like a typica nigerian saying "God help us" but they know better that they had better been proactive or die.

A Nigerian like you would rather sit at home hoping for a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by odehman: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2016
2sexycom:
shut, I shut up... if Isrealite think and act like you do, they would have been wiped from map of the world.

You think they would rather sit behind a device or in the corner of the room like a typica nigerian saying "God help us" but they know better that they had better been proactive or die.

oga u to shut up there biko...the young man is right....go and read jeremiah 30-32 u will see what the young man is saying...God said it himself that when he gathers them back togetger from where he will willl scather dem to no nation will be able to destroy them.u and i no the state of isreal was formed after the holocaust ended and isreal was formed bk...no nation on earth can destroy them whether weapon or not..techn or not
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by 2sexycom(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2016
odehman:
oga u to shut up there biko...the young man is right....go and read jeremiah 30-32 u will see what the young man is saying...God said it himself that when he gathers them back togetger from where he will willl scather dem to no nation will be able to destroy them.u and i no the state of isreal was formed after the holocaust ended and isreal was formed bk...no nation on earth can destroy them whether weapon or not..techn or not
you are an idiot... do you see isrealites folding their hands and hoping that Jeremiah 30-32 will keep them alive just because GOD said or they are taking actions to protect their land. You see the stupidity among Nigerian christians and how they very different the founders of Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by donmoz(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2016
2sexycom:

Idiot u tink say na because u get power or coz of ur will that u were able to sleep yesterday and wake to day abi? U need wisdom it seems ur life are controlled by ur senses...go back and read the history of isreal n tell me weither proactiveness kept dem
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by 2sexycom(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
donmoz:

Idiot u tink say na because u get power or coz of ur will that u were able to sleep yesterday and wake to day abi? U need wisdom it seems ur life are controlled by ur senses...go back and read the history of isreal n tell me weither proactiveness kept dem
you are a slowpoke.. by now you should know that only those who ACT on the word shows that they believe what God has planned for them. But people like you believe without acting... which is why Isrealites don't reason like dunces like u.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by donmoz(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
2sexycom:
you are a slowpoke.. by now you should know that only those who ACT on the word shows that they believe what God has planned for them. But people like you believe without acting... which is why Isrealites don't reason like dunces like u.

U be mumu ooo....where in my text did I say they went to bed and sleep and ask God to do his thing...my text meant they trust God to help dem all tru it doesn't mean they didn't have to fyt but it was God that grant dem victory...ask urselve y was it dat wen they sinned and angered God and went to battle but lost it was because it wasn't strength that has been winning dem the battle but God...but God used dem
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by odehman: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2016
2sexycom:
you are an idiot... do you see isrealites folding their hands and hoping that Jeremiah 30-32 will keep them alive just because GOD said or they are taking actions to protect their land. You see the stupidity among Nigerian christians and how they very different the founders of Christianity?
mental case I guess.... I never said they are folding their hands.... I was only buttressing the point the young man made... God is with them. Weapon or no weapon oga.... Try and read the Scripture I will understand me small so stop cursing.... I just hope is not another issue of mental case sha
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by 2sexycom(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
odehman:
mental case I guess.... I never said they are folding their hands.... I was only buttressing the point the young man made... God is with them. Weapon or no weapon oga.... Try and read the Scripture I will understand me small so stop cursing.... I just hope is not another issue of mental case sha
when you are hungry... why don't you pray for God to come from heaven and feed you. Why do you use your hand to take the food from the plate and put in your mouth. Dude God will never solve a problem he knows you can solve... no matter how much you pray because he knows he has given you what it takes to solve that problem. He only responds to things he knows IS beyond your control and when you call Him at that our, he responds. angry angry
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by odehman: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=2sexycom post=45025349] when you are hungry... why don't you pray for God to come from heaven and feed you. Why do you use your hand to take the food from the plate and put in your mouth. Dude God will never solve a problem he knows you can solve... no matter how much you pray because he knows he has given you what it takes to solve that problem. He only responds to things he knows IS beyond your control and when you call Him at that our, he responds. angry angry[/quote oga u still not getting my point ooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by ValerianSteel(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Well,Israel has the most Sophisticated military in the entire Middle-East unrivalled by none in the region.Israel is the power house of some of the worlds's most technologically advanced weapons and systems.
Re: Why Does Israel Continue To Win Their Wars When They Are Outnumbered by seagulsntrawler: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
You guys need to put an end to the Isra-hell lovefest and do more research. They are only strong with US backing .Not until Isra-hell met Hezzbollah in 2006 and ended being demystified. They invaded Lebanon and had to withdraw some days later, having failed to meet all their set objectives. On the last day of the war, Hezzbollah fired a record number of missiles into Isra-hell.
www.economist.com/node/7796790

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Refuses To Step Down, His Photos In Detention Surfaces / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan / What Is The Secret Of Vladimir Putin Being So Calm All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.