Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) (31304 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Iriruaga100(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Call it barbaric, jungle justice or whatever. They deserve what they got yesterday.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
I do not want to regret being a Nigerian,i do no want to question God in this state of mind at all. I"m not supporting robbery but why the jungle justice? in this hardship time? they should have handed them over to police after the beating and not burnt to death like that.
Everyone deserves a second chance in suffering or not as they serves their punishment.

Doing the wrong thing at the right them.....they should have matched up to house of rep and assembly to burn down our politicians. It should start with them.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
.... Oga.. of a truth, they re nt just thief but arm-robbers... D crime event took place in d neighborhood I resides nd 2 of dem were nabbed nd were lynched by angry mobs. Oga, if u knw wetin dis oleh oleh boys dey take pple eyes see in warri , u go say, it serves dem well. Just pray nt 2 experience a arm-robbery experience

But how are they sure that was the real thief??
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
abdulwizzy:

There's a huge difference between stealing and terrorism, when have the people become judge, juries and executioners, what's the law and courts for. Can't they just catch this people and hand them over to police. Do you know how many innocent people that have been killed for nothing just because they thought they where thiefs, eggs Alu4. Later we will be screaming change, we want the society to change but we forget we are the society.

I feel you but the soceity reacts this way because of the menance of armed robbery, which is no different from terrorism. These mad men rape wifes in front of their husbands and kill people even when they co-operate. As a result of this evil, the society reacts this way as a perfect deterrent. Not civilized we know, but my advise to any one who wants to steal is to consider the consequences if caught. The men dead in the picture were aware of the consequences but took the risk.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Prosperkaro(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
I know jungle justice is bad, but I live in Warri, especially dat okumagba avenue, Eboh, Eburu Axis. those armed robbers nor get chill at all. Day and night them dey rob, snatch cars, steal phones, stab people anyhow. them don rub like 40 people for Eboh road alone, d funniest tin b say Police B division dey Eboh. them nor do anything,
For Warri u go dey pray make God help u enter better Keke if not u don' die b dat, them go rob anything robable for ur body and you expect wen people catch dis thief dem and dem nor go burn dem, were e b say even d police na armed robbers too. I beggi make una leave matter for Mathais.
Everyday for Eboh dem dey snatch cars and rob people, a times u go sitdown outside dey find fresh air, robbery dey go on across d road krokro. by d way wen dem burn this thief dem, were d police for avenue police station or u wan tell me say dem nor know wetin dey happen. their na to find #50 from Keke for estate and wen them hear gun shot, dem go disappear. e short una know how many robbers avenue police station dey release alone, those police men and women are hardened criminals and their day go soon cum for dat Warri.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by seankay(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Uduaghan stole more than these guys

i detest stealing,however jungle justice is never the solution
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by kechywillz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerias problems get worse everyday
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

But how are they sure that was the real thief??
...... Dey had guns wit dem' @ of the 7 of dem, it was only 2 of dem dat carried guns nd dey were shootin @ d crowds chasing dem, I even heard gun shot wen I was in my abode chilling wit my guests... Dey were arm-robbers
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by AfricanEfe: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
very good the way this idiots dey operate for warri. he tire person their own too much self, by the time dem don do like 20 of dem like this. Evey where go settle
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by shine12: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
..... I dnt encourage such acts neither am I a partaker of dat event o... But, bro' trust me if I told u dat, pple over here dnt ve trust in d police any more reason why is, der is an intensify robbery rate nd killings arand d neighborhood of-late nd lots of complains re been reported @ d police station nd none of d robbers has been arrested by d police nd dere re. Som cases wereby an armed- robber was nabbed by mobs nd handed 2 d police.. U wunt bliv it dat, in d folowin week, d rober was given a bail nd kept on terrorising . I guess, dat's d reason, dey decided 2 do wat dey did yesterday... Bro, warri tough oo.

I get your point Bro and where you're coming from!

I'm just of the school of thought that two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
This isn't funny but I can't help laughing.

Grand theft auto in hold up, really? grin

Is it desperation or just brainlessness, I wonder! Lmao!

But still, instant death sentence is quite harsh! When will jungle Justice stop for crying out loud.
we are on the same page, am serious crylaffing.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by texazzpete(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Btppolitics:

Rumor also has it that a good number of armed robbers who get caught and arrested end up being released by the police.

To be honest, I think this is a made up excuse for most people to justify them burning their fellow man.

The Police I know may be willing to release a few high profile crooks...but not the petty Keke stealing ones.

These type of robbers are usually kept without trial for years and then shot out of hand when they need to display dead robbers with 'charms and locally made shotguns'
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
shine12:

I get your point Bro and where you're coming from!

I'm just of the school of thought that two wrongs don't make a right.
...... U re absolutely rite, but I bet u dat, wit dat jungle justic events dat took place yesterday, d neighborhood is goin 2 b quelled up of criminal activities. Na strong tin fit shake dose hoodlums/bandits. I greet u maximumly. Bro
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by IamAtribalist: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
cool But when white people call you monkeys you will start crying racism. cool
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Prosperkaro:
I know jungle justice is bad, but I live in Warri, especially dat okumagba avenue, Eboh, Eburu Axis. those armed robbers nor get chill at all. Day and night them dey rob, snatch cars, steal phones, stab people anyhow. them don rub like 40 people for Eboh road alone, d funniest tin b say Police B division dey Eboh. them nor do anything,
For Warri u go dey pray make God help u enter better Keke if not u don' die b dat, them go rob anything robable for ur body and you expect wen people catch dis thief dem and dem nor go burn dem, were e b say even d police na armed robbers too. I beggi make una leave matter for Mathais.
Everyday for Eboh dem dey snatch cars and rob people, a times u go sitdown outside dey find fresh air, robbery dey go on across d road krokro. by d way wen dem burn this thief dem, were d police for avenue police station or u wan tell me say dem nor know wetin dey happen. their na to find #50 from Keke for estate and wen them hear gun shot, dem go disappear. e short una know how many robbers avenue police station dey release alone, those police men and women are hardened criminals and their day go soon cum for dat Warri.
..... Bro , ur teeths complete' abeg play all nairalander d cassette nd hapenings in warri.... Dere's a reason 4 every action taken. In warri, everyday fine boys aka omilar dem dey rob, rapes, stabs etc too many 2 count self nd wen caught, dem go gve police 120k nd dey wil b released... Even 1 among d robbers lynched was bailed 3 days ago. Una wey dey shout say, dis is bad, dis is barbaric... Pray mak u no jamb warri fine boy ooooo, if u do, na u go cast d 1st stone. Experience is best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
...... Dey had guns wit dem' @ of the 7 of dem, it was only 2 of dem dat carried guns nd dey were shootin @ d crowds chasing dem, I even heard gun shot wen I was in my abode chilling wit my guests... Dey were arm-robbers

Na was o, small small boys dancing surugede
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Na was o, small small boys dancing surugede
....... No b small ooo babe, ova here in Warri, d tin tough oooo, dose small boys bad oo... Dem dey rape, stabs, shoots, kill etc... After work dis days, I dnt go out ooo' not even front of my compound 2 receive fresh/natural air oo. So dnt blame d mobs dat much. Am tellin d truth
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Bukybabe(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
alobright17:

OP and Mod,Please such graphics,supposed to come with ..........viewers discretion is advised warning.Thanks

Didn't you see graphics pictures on the topic...what were you expecting
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Always read carefully before you start typing. Trust me it would go a long way to help you out. The robbers snatched 5 keke napep

and so, even if the robbers snatch 5 cars is not a forum 4 mob 2 take advantage. Compare what they stole to what politicans are stealing. This act is out of frustration.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Prosperkaro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
..... Bro , ur teeths complete' abeg play all nairalander d cassette nd hapenings in warri.... Dere's a reason 4 every action taken. In warri, everyday fine boys aka omilar dem dey rob, rapes, stabs etc too many 2 count self nd wen caught, dem go gve police 120k nd dey wil b released... Even 1 among d robbers lynched was bailed 3 days ago. Una wey dey shout say, dis is bad, dis is barbaric... Pray mak u no jamb warri fine boy ooooo, if u do, na u go cast d 1st stone. Experience is best teacher.

Nor mind those people, my Sister collected her salary last month, it was a friday evening, she withdrew 35k from her account and also had another 35k, because she needed to service some dept she was owning. my sister enter keke, na so them collect d 70k for her hand plus her infinix fone of 25k, plus are hand bag, na so dem drop am for deco junction, naso she begin cry like homeless person. so tell dat kind person say wen dem catch d thief, make dem nor do am anything, carry dem give police, 100k dem don go on bail . just pray make God nor let jam those boys if not u nor believe wetin happen to u.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
ftc

so what did you comment.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Prosperkaro(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
At least now d town go calm small, na now u go cum see those bastard from Avenue police station dey do patrol. I lcomot Warri two weeks ago, I wan carry keke go park, very early in d morning, naso we see man were dem rob for Okumagba avenue after Eburu Junction, dem shot am on d spot and vamuse wit him motor. that killing happened d last night around 8pm and police patrol vehicle dey estate. d body was there till d following day and we get police for Avenue, the thunder wet go those police men and armed robbers dey do press up for Benin bypass.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Another burning again. Let me start dis way. Those pple that spear headed d burning, u wont die a good death, ur children will die dis way, for those who are standing taking fotos and looking (men and women) that is how u will look and snap away ur progress for not reporting to the authority. Moreso, i no there is a nearby police station, police that probably heard the news and neglect this manace without any attempt, that is how they will die one by one in a battle front. How much is 5 keke na pe compare to the money the politicians are stealing. Our senators who said they are representing us wont see this o, and try to pass a bill to dis act, if it's to follow saraki to court house, amend the CCB & CCT law, amend gender inequality law, buy 108 SUV they will be very active.... "NONSENCE COUNTRY" .... Nigerians hope you are learning...
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Jacko1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
No fuel una stil dey burn person hehe

All these keke and okada ppl r most frustrated ppl in 9ja

Dey can burn

They r animals.... Thief don learn lesson

Thief keke or okada and die hehe
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
....... No b small ooo babe, ova here in Warri, d tin tough oooo, dose small boys bad oo... Dem dey rape, stabs, shoots, kill etc... After work dis days, I dnt go out ooo' not even front of my compound 2 receive fresh/natural air oo. So dnt blame d mobs dat much. Am tellin d truth

Well they don't do such here in area I reside in delta o.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by glossy6(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
UnclePati:
Dear Op

7 persons cannot enter one tricycle keke.

Hw come there is no weapon found on them.
Where is the account of the owner of the snatched keke...y didnt he tell his own side of the story.
Where is picture of the keke dat contained 7 persons.

Hope u guys ve not killed innocent people cos ur 7robbers story in one keke is vague.

Didn't you read the post? 5 (iyorin) kekes
Ok you expect to see the kekes and their owners, wait make I call them.

Akpos, Ejiro, Mudiaga, Igho, Efe make una come ooh. Big bros say make una show

na today?
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Time2Smile(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Prosperkaro:

Nor mind those people, my Sister collected her salary last month, it was a friday evening, she withdrew 35k from her account and also had another 35k, because she needed to service some dept she was owning. my sister enter keke, na so them collect d 70k for her hand plus her infinix fone of 25k, plus are hand bag, na so dem drop am for deco junction, naso she begin cry like homeless person. so tell dat kind person say wen dem catch d thief, make dem nor do am anything, carry dem give police, 100k dem don go on bail . just pray make God nor let jam those boys if not u nor believe wetin happen to u.
Just listen to yourself. So the fitting punishment for someone who stole 100,000 from your sister is death by burning.? Which kind of people are we? Our level of barbarism and social development is mind boggling. We we never progress with this kind of archaic mentality, Where is our humanity for goodness sake? And by the way, has your jungle justice stopped crime despite its widespread application. Burning theives alive is never going to be the solution. I really weep for this country.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by RaptorX: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baroba:
I don't always agree with Nnamdi Kanu, but his definition of Nigeria is spot on, a complete and utter zoo.. What a lawless and despicable society, how can we still be burning humans in 2016? how are we even sure the individuals burnt were the same thieves that abandoned the Keke..

The scary bit is no one will he arrested for this.. Pathetic..
And it's posted on YouTube for the whole wide world to see, when whites call us Africans animals we get offended. Only a race of savages still burn human beings for stealing in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by ikachi1: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I trust Waffi. Make Fulani herdsmen no play go there oh! Those guys have short of nuclear bomb and dem no de send..
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Prosperkaro(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Time2Smile:
Just listen to yourself. So the fitting punishment for someone who stole 100,000 from your sister is death by burning.? Which kind of people are we? Our level of barbarism and social development is mind boggling. We we never progress with this kind of archaic mentality, Where is our humanity for goodness sake? And by the way, has your jungle justice stopped crime despite its widespread application. Burning theives alive is never going to be the solution. I really weep for this country.

What are u saying, did u not read my earlier comments where I said I do not support jungle justice, like it was said earlier one of guys caught was just bailed 3 days ago on d same account of stealing and was released, that was possible because of connections. these guys kill wen they rob, they stab people or is dat not barbaric?. if u have had any encounter with these guys, u will believe u are lucky to be alive.
Have you asked yourself, there is a big police station not too far from where dat incident happened, they always patrol vehicles along d length and breath of dat road, what where they doing wen all this commotion was going on, were they on maternal leave, coffee break or sleeping. let us be sincere here, these killings will not stop until d rot in d police force and d judiciary is cleared, because d people has lost confidence in them. in normal climes all d officers on duty dat day would have been arrested and detained for negligence. if u still can't reason with me after this please don't quote me. thank you.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stealing is evil and leads to hell fire. But jungle justice is wickedness against humanity, sealing the room for repentance and change of life forever. What a world!
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by divinelove(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
UnclePati:
Dear Op

7 persons cannot enter one tricycle keke.

Hw come there is no weapon found on them.
Where is the account of the owner of the snatched keke...y didnt he tell his own side of the story.
Where is picture of the keke dat contained 7 persons.

Hope u guys ve not killed innocent people cos ur 7robbers story in one keke is vague.

next time read properly b4 commenting so u dnt sound stupid, 5 kekes were snatched wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child / Suspected Ritualists Kill Four In Ogun, Sell Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.