Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) (31303 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by marlockj: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Btppolitics:
The fate of 2 robbers out of 7 were sealed today in a rather gruesome fashion as their robbery operation failed. The 7 robbers had commenced a robbery operation around 6pm today at Okumagba Avenue, Delta state were they had snatched 5 Tricycles popularly known as “Keke napep”. They had started making away with the tricycles before they got held up in traffic. Other commercial tricycle riders were also in pursuit of the robbers before catching up with them in the traffic congestion. The 7 robbers abandoned the tricycles and ran for their lives. However, fate caught up with two of them as one was caught at Emibiren junction along Deco road, Warri while the other was caught at Estate Okumagba Avenue, Warri.

An anonymous eyewitnesses who spoke to BTPPoliticsToday confirmed that the 2 out of 7 robbers who were caught were beaten blue black by an angry mob. In addition, the ongoing fuel crisis ravaging the country did not stop the angry mob as petrol was made available to burn the alleged robbbers who got caught.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638166_58b6819f985e1c3e01802e8af336f5e0_jpeg5aedc14b68814e083750530545a8613b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638167_260fca45e7f1d914599d41de95a16423_jpeg5017bc343b10d2650b662033f2b7ec93
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638168_8b092d20eafc7773aa5ae74cf2024d90_jpeg275f52903819f74d8c0d638ed685cf52
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638169_2a91fe6060d6f7ea60fa36869e913ff3_jpeg6e0f7cc8ae89f4da10bc6cd54d59a33a

Rumor also has it that a good number of armed robbers who get caught and arrested end up being released by the police.

See video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyo8X0SfkBU

SOURCE : http://btppoliticstoday.com/robbers-barbecued-death-warri-gruesome-fashion-see-pics/

Jungle justice is still d best.....

Cuz Nigeria court is rubbbishhhh

All corrupt case are still pending,delaying....
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by BabaAgba001(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
oMG if u ask them they will say its the work of the Devil now they will be facing Devil face to face to get a good reponce from Devil himself.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by lilyhills123: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let's say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE now before innocent people become victims as a result of false alarm.
Let's arise and stand for TRUE JUSTICE.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by alobright17(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bukybabe:

Didn't you see graphics pictures on the topic...what were you expecting
sorry mam
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by stokfrick: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b]This is exactly what should befall the FULANI HERDSMEN (DISGUISED BOKOHARAM MEN)![/b] angry >:(
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Well they don't do such here in area I reside in delta o.
..... Amazing, well I guess u dnt reside in warri, uvwie, ugh, udu.... Dose listed areas re currently being disturbed by dose bad guys
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by sinola(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Destinygrl:
mtchewww

this is getting embarrassing

burning people up and down

no human value whatsoever

I am not an advocacy of jungle justice especially to robbers like this that wanted to steal common tricycle(keke napep).
What of those bunch of criminals at Abuja stealing our money with biro and making commons man life very miserable even causing people like this burnt chap to go into stealing.
May God help us.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by diva90: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2016
So barbaric! In 2016, people still treat their fellow human beings like animals. Why couldn't they just take them to the police station and let the judicial system prevail! If at all they had to touch them so bad, they should have just beaten them to stupor instead of taking their lives..
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by tatucci: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2016
As silly as it may sound but i think a law should be passed against such acts... how dare u take someone's life... and in such a manner? I pity those who participated in this because Karma is really a bitch and we know how bitches behave... the fact is u killed someone, whether that person is innocent or not still remains to be ascertained, but u will pay for it one day...
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Mamode14(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
who nor stay for warri nor go understand the matter unless you stay for ghetto area you go know.
Your age they go school,you nor go.you nor learn handwork,you nor do yahoo,you nor still play merrybet or any other bet but you choose to steal and nie you go die put so..
I grew up in essi layout but i had an ambition to be a positive person in life so violence does not pay and nothing like working for your money my fellow guymen rip to all my fallen friends who did not listen to good advice...rip to solorama,odolor,abudu,kpolor,shabani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital / Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.