Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. (681 Views)

Mourhino To Drop Some Players After West Brom Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by Thryphosa(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Jose Mourinho has signed a contract with Manchester United to become their next manager with an announcement expected before the end of the season. The former Chelsea manager has been linked with replacing Louis van Gaal for months and he is widely expected to take over at Old Trafford. The odds of him doing so have become incredibly small. However a potential complication arose when it emerged recent;y that Paris St Germain were also willing to offer the Portuguese coach a return to management. It’s understood that development has focused minds at Manchester United on securing the services of the serial winner.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/mourinho-signs-man-utd-deal/
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by Thryphosa(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2016
The return of the Titan to the premier league.

It's not a sin to be FTC on my own thread. I have struggled to be FTC on so many threads but all to no avail. Whether it reaches FP or not it doesn't matter, I'm the FTC! Hurrah!!!!! Expecting my price.
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by rottennaija(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2016
When this is official...then I'll officially port to Manu
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by Thryphosa(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2016
rottennaija:
When this is official...then I'll officially port to Manu

smiley smiley I'm sure you are Chelsea supporter.
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Fuel is still N200..
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by rottennaija(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Thryphosa:

smiley smiley I'm sure you are Chelsea supporter.

How did you know? I keep telling my brother that's a manu fan that immediately mourinho is signed, he will feel what it is like to fan a champion.
Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by ephemm(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2016
I support Man U, I like Mourinho, but if this story is true, the marriage may not last, English press will give him a very hard time coupled with the likelihood of some dressing room drama.

MUFC is a very difficult club to manage.

Maybe a year or a 2 more for Giggs to complete his internship and take over.

1 Like

Re: Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. by Loveprince: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Lesbianism Kills Women’s Soccer Teams In Nigeria – NFF Former VP, Seyi Akinwumi / 10 Best Deals By English Premier League Clubs In The 2016 Summer Transfer Window / BREAKING: Lagos Police Arrest Robbers Of Onazi’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.