Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof (1449 Views)

Ugandan MP Gunned Down Together With Bodyguard / INTERNATIONAL: Trump Pulls U.S Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal / Intel Expert: Russia Has Trump’s Dossier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by jnhmaxxwell: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2016
"The USA needs to get it through their thick numb skulls that Russia has them out-gunned, out-manned, and out-womanned."

Bomb Proof: Russian Terminator Girl Tests Next-Gen Personal Armor (VIDEO)

This intrepid girl has no fear of explosions and shrapnel, utterly confident in the quality of the protective gear she was testing.

It may be a harrowing experience for some, but to this girl it was apparently just another day at work as she calmly marched across a testing range amid detonating explosive devices and flying shrapnel.

The next-generation protective suit she was testing was developed by Central Research Institute of Precision Machine Building (TsNIITochMash) for Russian Armed Forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obU7lMflH0c

Cool technology.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Oya straight to sambisa
Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2016
The vampires at the Pentagon & Whitehouse will be restless after watching this beautiful video. grin

We should expect CNN or FOXnews spinning the Amerikan overrated version of this armour anytime soon grin

Mother Russia is the only superpower I know grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by scully95: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
The vampires at the Pentagon & Whitehouse will be restless after watching this beautiful video. grin

We should expect CNN or FOXnews spinning the Amerikan overrated version of this armour anytime soon grin

Mother Russia is the only superpower I know grin

lol.. I love reading from you all the time. You always hit the nail on the right spot.

Waiting for Missy89 and her crew to say Rusia is just catching up and show me video of where U.S built same thing or even had the same concept in soviet days.
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
And It came about in the spring, at the time kings go out, that Zoharariel sent Vedaxcool - his Amerikan conquered servant and they ravaged all the Amerika cities and besieged Washington DC , but Zoharariel remained in Moskow along with his loyal Russian 5star Generals - Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Fineguy11, Tkester, Cyprus000, Shymm3x, Bonechamberlain, Capip120, Romme2u & Jnhmaxxwell, for they are all men of valour. grin

It happened late one afternoon that Zoharariel got up from his Dolce & Gabbana's waterbed and walked about on the roof of the king’s court, and he saw a woman bathing on her roof. Now the woman was very beautiful for she has curly pubic hair and big breast with the shape of banana. grin

So Zoharariel sent and inquired about the woman, and Mazeltov - another conquered servant said, “Is this not Missy89 the Ex-girlfriend of Papa Shymmex, and the new wife of ValerianSteel the Jew? grin

Then Zoharariel sent messengers headed by Lucasbalo and took her, and she came to him, and he slept with her from dusk till dawn. (Now she enjoyed the 7inch-curved lamba of Zoharariel for her husband ValerianSteel is a quick ejaculator a.k.a 1minute man grin) And she returned to her house. The woman became pregnant, and she sent and told Zoharariel, and she said, “I am pregnant.” grin

And Zoharariel was very happy for he knew he had deposited the seed of kain & abel into her womb. cheesy

**Story to be continued because Zoharariel is currently on his 4th bottle of Heineken and a bowl full of Asun, for his brain has begun vibrating like the Russian ICBM - Topol-M in its boost stage and most especially because it is about RAINING Russian cat and Amerikan mouse in ijebu grin

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
And It came about in the spring, at the time kings go out, that Zoharariel sent Vedaxcool - his Amerikan conquered servant and they ravaged all the Amerika cities and besieged Washington DC , but Zoharariel remained in Moskow along with his loyal Russian 5star Generals - Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Fineguy11, Tkester, Cyprus000, Shymm3x, Bonechamberlain, Capip120, Romme2u & Jnhmaxxwell, for they are all men of valour. grin

It happened late one afternoon that Zoharariel got up from his Dolce & Gabbana's waterbed and walked about on the roof of the king’s court, and he saw a woman bathing on her roof. Now the woman was very beautiful for she has curly pubic hair and big breast with the shape of banana. grin

So Zoharariel sent and inquired about the woman, and Mazeltov - another conquered servant said, “Is this not Missy89 the Ex-girlfriend of Papa Shymmex, and the new wife of ValerianSteel the Jew? grin

Then Zoharariel sent messengers headed by Lucasbalo and took her, and she came to him, and he slept with her from dusk till dawn. (Now she enjoyed the 7inch-curved lamba of Zoharariel for her husband ValerianSteel is a quick ejaculator a.k.a 1minute man grin) And she returned to her house. The woman became pregnant, and she sent and told Zoharariel, and she said, “I am pregnant.” grin

And Zoharariel was very happy for he knew he had deposited the seed of kain & abel into her womb. cheesy

**Story to be continued because Zoharariel is currently on his 4th bottle of Heineken and a bowl full of Asun, for his brain has begun vibrating like the Russian ICBM - Topol-M in its boost stage and most especially because it is about RAINING Russian cat and Amerikan mouse in ijebu grin

bros you get time for ya hand ohh

4 Likes

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by bonechamberlain(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin ... expect CNN to do a propaganda documentary about the u.s army. and expect NATO to start a drill near Russian borders. the u.s is full of propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by NairaMinted: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zoharariel you are unwell! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by Poseidon000: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

Then Zoharariel sent messengers headed by Lucasbalo and took her, and she came to him, and he slept with her from dusk till dawn. Now she enjoyed the 7inch-curved lamba of Zoharariel for her husband ValerianSteel is a quick ejaculator a.k.a 1minute man grin) And she returned to her house. The woman became pregnant, and she sent and told Zoharariel, and she said, “I am pregnant.” grin

[size=13pt]
The highlighted really got me hard.

Baba, you dun mad finish. Buahaha!
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShEE4HAwHZqG7yCg39etPjCSob8M4O6UbMX9xHUlMCcg2HpkpsJw[/img]

The obatala himself cool[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSC37_e0EmtVpgkiiYx21b0IxkSr4B_Nc6ChbmJy4c5HAl09u1[/img] feeling you my compatriot. More bullet to your machine gun(but easy o! Make you no go create villagegrin)

Omo Cyprus000 dey on sabbatical leave as usualgrin na next month things oo!

Just bcs I no wun yield to their 'cru...na him dem no wun allow me drink water keep cup for this obodo nairaland wey we dey so. Them nova see anything, until I show dem the real kaka.
[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by scully95: 2:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
The highlighted really got me hard.

Baba, you dun mad finish. Buahaha!
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShEE4HAwHZqG7yCg39etPjCSob8M4O6UbMX9xHUlMCcg2HpkpsJw[/img]

The obatala himself cool[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSC37_e0EmtVpgkiiYx21b0IxkSr4B_Nc6ChbmJy4c5HAl09u1[/img] feeling you my compatriot. More bullet to your machine gun(but easy o! Make you no go create villagegrin)

Omo Cyprus000 dey on sabbatical leave as usualgrin na next month things oo!

Just bcs I no wun yield to their 'cru...na him dem no wun allow me drink water keep cup for this obodo nairaland wey we dey so. Them nova see anything, until I show dem the real kaka.
[/size]

lol.... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by Judea2580: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Zoharariel:

Kai Zohariel you too wicked. Kai walahi your mama born you well!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Has U.S Out-gunned, Out-manned And Now Out-womanned. See Proof by jnhmaxxwell: 1:14am On May 08, 2016
Zoharariel:

A bowl full of Asun LWKMD!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Australia A Better Country Than US And UK? / US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator / Congratulations To President Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.