Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. (559 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / An Opinion Is A Expression Of Views, Feelings, Attiude About An Issue By A Signi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. by mimaa(f): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls my dear student let us join hands together and fight this strike, we cannot just sit in the house and cry as if powers lies in our hands cos our leader don't care since their own children are abroad studying and benefiting from other leaders, i am tired of staying at home and i ve not even written my postume abeg una make we mobilize ourselves and cry to God first cos i believe with him all things are possible and then to our heart harden leaders, i believe our prayer will work and the strike will soon be call off. pls whenever the strike is call off don't hesitate to call me on 08038487824. thks 4 ur concern.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. by osix(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
MEN I DONT KNOW THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ALL ABOUT JUST KEEP ON PRAYING YOU GO SOON GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
SHAGGIEOSIXONLINE@YAHOO.COM

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. by allenadeola(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
i think what happened in YOLA should be done by all the affected students. TROOP OUT AND DEMONSTRATE, TO LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE THE ONE AFFECTED THE MOST
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed To Call Off This Strike. by mimaa(f): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2009
o boy, is not better for you to start the organisation of student first so as to take our complain to the leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Rights! / Alert Me Pls / Acca Teachers In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.