Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity (1653 Views)

Nigerian May Not Have Stable Power Supply In Five Years - Distributors / Hi Guys Is 1m Naira Okay To Start A Poultry Farm Or I Should Travel Out / How I Make One Million Naira From 200 Naira Business On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Damilare5882(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello house , please i need suggestions on business ideas on a budget of 1 million naira or less that can be executed provided that there s is stable power supply
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by afobie: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
Laundry business
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Damilare5882(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2016
afobie:
Laundry business
thanks
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by swaqq(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2016
Gaming center
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Damilare5882(m): 1:43am On May 19, 2016
swaqq:
Gaming center
with 1million naira ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by swaqq(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
Damilare5882:
with 1million naira ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes pal..... On a large scale, I mean gaming center not shop...... With a capital of 800k you can start and gather your capital + 70% profit in less than six months. NB... IT DEPENDS ON WHERE THE CENTER IT TO BE SITED....
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Exxkay(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
Yeah I reason with that Game Center, it all depends on your Location and Beautification of the place.

Go to Mall and see Game Zones like Fun city, Play Zone etc. There you play Play Station 3 or 4 for #1000 per head for just few minutes, like 15 to 20 mind, there you will know that Game Center is very Lucrative... And it is this same game that is being played for #50 or #100 in some local places.

Think wise.

Am not saying the person should venture into this, but just backing up that guy's point, based on the experience I have on it
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Futureinvestors(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Damilare5882:
Hello house , please i need suggestions on business ideas on a budget of 1 million naira or less that can be executed provided that there s is stable power supply

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity by Ademat7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
According​ to "Richest man in Babylon" invest in the sector u hv experience in e.g Soldier can invest in security outfit
Base on what I've said which industry are u a Boss in?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery / Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants / Why Is 'Access Denied' Currently On Paypal Page From Nigerian Ips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.