Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Mystery Of Wise-sayings And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Wise-sayings And Religion (370 Views)

The Wise Sayings Of Luwabi: A Moral Man Of The Yoruba Land / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / The Wise Sayings Of Luwabi, The Father Of Yoruba Sages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Wise-sayings And Religion by otemanuduno: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2016
CHAPTER THREE
THE MYSTERY OF WISE-SAYINGS
AND RELIGION
KNOLIUD 1: 1-57
1. It does not take a thousand homos to write a thousand proverbs, but it takes only a single talented homo to write a thousand thousand of it.
2. So also does it not take a thousand year to write a thousand proverbs but it takes only a thousand day for a talented soul to write a thousand thousand proverbs.
3. A talented singer can sing any song without the need of any deity to do it.
4. So also can a talented writer write any book without the inspiration of a deity.
5. A homo does not need any god or deity to make money, but all he needs is his brain.
6. So also does an inventor need no support of a deity to make his inventions.
7. But strong meditation and not prayer is what a soul needs to understand the nature of the universe made by Reverad.
8. To achieve great things, give your brain to thorough thought but not your heart to any deity.
9. For it is in the brain that the mystery of the world is concentrated and not in the heart.
10. You have heard by the people of Nymphidis that the ways of God is past finding, but I tell you that it is the will of the true God to find out his ways.
11. For in discovering some of his ways shall mankind be filled with benefits and appreciate their God.
12. Did Reverad not send all his sons into the universe to go and make findings of all the bodies in space? If he does not like his ways being discovered, he would not have done such.
13. Now Nymphidis is he who does not want the way of God to be discovered. For at the discovery of any work of God, his own assumptions shall be proven wrong.
14. When Nimshi thought to build a tower up to the heaven of paradise, he stopped him, for he knew that his falsehood of a paradise in the cloud shall be discovered. Now shall you see his excuse for doing such in his book that shall be written in the world to come. For Nimrod shall the name of the hero be in that book.
15. How does a religion spring up? It is no other than when a homo felt deceived by the god he had believed as real for ages.
16. Such homo shall pick up his pen and scroll and write a new religion. And people in his own generation shall think him as mad, for they shall think that his excessive search for knowledge and truth has made him insane.
17. Then they shall not accept him where he came from, but other nations shall accept his new doctrine and shall teach it to their offsprings as the truth and shall throw away their own traditional religions.
18. But I tell you, no religion is the truth, regardless of how many wise words are entwined in it.
19. I tell you the truth, a man can stand to write a whole new religion in six days if only he is talented in writing. And he can rest on the seventh day as Moussa told the people.
20. Now I advise, go with no religion, but tap into your brains to get connected to the real fact of who you are and what you are capable of achieving.
21. I tell you this: a man is a slave to the ideas of the brain of a starter of any religion he chose. This is the truth which is untold.
22. For a homo shall live all his life thinking within the circumference of the brain of the founder of his religion.
23. A heap does not form in a day, so also does a belief not stand wholesomely in a day.
24. For a man shall deposit his own waste product on the dunghill today and another man shall do same tomorrow and next. Then shall arise a great heap of waste.
25. So also is a religious belief likened. For a homo shall find pleasure in writing about something which was already started. He shall think to start where the originator has stopped.
26. And in a century, the falsehood shall appear true, because there seems to be many witnesses.
27. But as a multitude of dung does not make a dunghill pure, so also does a multitude of false witnesses not make a religious belief true.
28. Now see the lies of a religion which says, in the mouth of two or three witnesses, the truth is established. Does Nymphidis not know that Jasheb and others worshipped Earthus and thought her as God? Yet it was not true, even when they testified that they dreamt of her in the anystenx of God smiling at them.
29. How does a man establish a belief? He comes with both olive palms and swords. The olive palms as a sign of peace and the swords as a sign of war.
30. Now shall he say, if I am not believed for the message of peace I have brought to them, then shall they believe me for the message of terror and fire and sword which I have also brought along.
31. How does an homo spend his life revolving around another homo when himself should be rotating about his own axis.
32. Are they the sun? Do they carry any light? I say no, but they carry only the shadow of the light. And such shadow shall they cast on their followers like an eclipse.
33. And this I say, many who do these things are living under the eclipse. Their thoughts are darkened by the shadow of those they revolve around.
34. If a man should revolve around another man at all, let him first consider the one he wished to revolve around and tell what they have invented or achieved in making the world a better abode for mankind.
35. If only what they have invented are books and stories and structures and material things for their own benefit alone, then such are not worthy of being followed.
36. But if what you put on and what you see and what you hear and what you wear have been made available by them at little or no cost at all, then are they worthy of being followed.
37. But I insist, follow no one even if they are worthy of being followed. Put your own brain to use.
38. If Reverad were to be a judge of the homos, shall he justify any of them at all?
39. Because he would better judge by how much part of your brain you have put into maximum use all through your life. Those who thought there was no God shall even do better in the rating than those who live their whole life serving a wrong deity.
40. But the goodnews is that he judges no one at all. Rather, he puts correction in place for everyone.
41. For which school shall a homo go where after the submission of a work, he is not given the second chance to make corrections to all his errors and submit his work again?
42. But the followers of Nymphidis alone shall have no corrections to their errors, because a fire is awaiting them after death, which Satan their god has made for them.
43. Now do you find it strange when Faulkin told you that the way up is down? Did you not imagine that he spoke of a ladder to climb from the base of it to the top into paradise.
44. But I tell you in truth that all he was saying was that the way to his promised paradise is the downward way of hell.
45. Of a truth, Faulkin found himself in hell after his death and at his appearance to some of his followers as they claimed, he asked not to be touched until the time he would ascend into the third heaven.
46. But did you think to ask, where then is the thief who was promised a paradise that same day?
47. Faulkin, according to his followers, roamed around with them for days before finally ascending to paradise.
48. But I say again, where is that thief who believed him and was promised to be with him in paradise the same day?
49. This is not a hard thing to say. Of a truth, he went with Faulkin to hell same day.
50. Now I say this to you, fear those who comes to you speaking in ambiguity. For such are the dangerous ones who shall lead you to confusion.
51. Did Faulkin not confuse you with his parables?
52. And when he said that the kingdom of his heaven allows violence and only the violent take it forcefully, what did you think? You think that he said this for the narrowness of the gate of his paradise?
53. But I say, no, but he said this for the sake of the event that shall occur three centuries after. For his followers shall violently terminate the lives of millions of people who are the users of brain. And they shall kill many and force many to deny their belief.
54. Shall Galeo of this world and Galileo of the next world not be forced to recant their belief about the nature of the moon and the sun and the earth?
55. And after much killings done by the holy people, who professed to be possessing a holy spirit, but yet could not detect the truth in the assertion of the likes of Galileo and Copernicus of the world to come, another scribe shall be raised to write a story similar to that of Murhamid of this world, called Mohammed in the world to come.
56. And violence will continue to prevail.
57. Now let these things be your conduct: goodness and not violence.

(1) (Reply)

God Still Loves Nigeria / Four Sets Of People Who Are Planning For Ramadan. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 10/06/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.