Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question (740 Views)

"Catholic Church Is Evil,see Reasons Why!" - Fb User! / Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by dotcomnamename: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Over to you guys!

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by Scholar8200(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls who said money was the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by surestakes: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
God is the root of all evil because without him nothing exists grin

*Modified*

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by orisa37: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
God is Riches and Wealth ; And Money is the Measure of these. So my friend God values money but doesn't want us to love it up to the point of sinning for it. God is jealous but doesn't want us to be jealous.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by annunaki2(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
orisa37:
God is Riches and Wealth ; And Money is the Measure of these. So my friend God values money but doesn't want us to love it up to the point of sinning for it. God is jealous but doesn't want us to be jealous.

Heresy! Money means nothing to God and he certainly doesn't value it. It's our heart that God is more interested in.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by annunaki2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Over to you guys!

The bible never said that money is the root of all evil, what it said is that love of money is the root of all evil. You have a point though, some of our churches love money too much.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by orisa37: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
May God grant you Understanding.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by annunaki2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
orisa37:
May God grant you Understanding.

And you too, àmí àshé smiley
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question by jcross19: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
annunaki2:

The bible never said that money is the root of all evil, what it said is that love of money is the root of all evil. You have a point though, some of our churches love money too much.
good.

(1) (Reply)

What Stop Others Will Not Stop You, Take A Rest / I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita / 3 Types Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.