Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) (645 Views)

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) by Juve4(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Choi! no be small thing oo

Re: Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) by Fxwarrior: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op this is not cool. This is somebody's father you are disgracing on Nairaland.
If to say na my father I go use you count score.

1 Like

Re: Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) by dav8id(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the picture
Re: Just See What Economic Hardship Is Doing To This Man! (pictured) by Fxwarrior: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
dav8id:

I see nothing wrong with the picture

Because that man is not related to you abi?
Do you understand the toils our parents had to endure so we can have a better life.

This is a man who couldn't help but succumb to nature as a result of the stress, toils he underwent during the day trying to feed his family and in another side is mofolistic op who probably ate too much food and making fun of someone's father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Muhammad Ali’s Quotes Taught Me About Running A Business / From Ice Block Production You Can Make It Big / Your Predictions Needed; When Will 1000 Naira Equal $1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.