Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions (1929 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am meant to write the post utme early next month...but I do not have any knowledge of the format of the questions and what I am going to use as my area of concentration when reading. Thats why I need the past questions....I called the university's help line and they were like I had to go to the university physically to get it. But no body has that kind of time and money. So,if you can help me get the soft copy in any format (pdf.doc or whatsoever) that would be greatly appreciated. Please, help a brother in need. My email
Toutkitchen@gmail.com.

P.s. I do not mind receiving a link to acquire the past question and paying is not a problem
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by housestark: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
drop your mail and quote me so I'll know. I'll send the mail to a friend that'll send it for free. DO NOT charge anybody for it. Let it be a contribution to humanity.
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
housestark:
drop your mail and quote me so I'll know. I'll send the mail to a friend that'll send it for free. DO NOT charge anybody for it. Let it be a contribution to humanity.
My mail. Toutkitchen@gmail.com
It is in the initial post. Thank you as you send it to me. I have some friends writing the exam with me. I am going to print I out and share it amongst them. Thanks in advance
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by housestark: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
NigerianScholar:

It is in the initial post. Thank you as you send it to me. I have some friends writing the exam with me. I am going to print I out and share it amongst them. Thanks in advance

I've called my friend, he said he'll send it tomorrow. When is the exam?
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
housestark:

There are different dates for the exam Mine is on the 10th of may.
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
housestark:

Hey, just reminding you about the babcock post utme past questions
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by housestark: 5:53am On May 05, 2016
NigerianScholar:

It's sent. I'm sure you thought I forgot...the guy that had them has been a little busy but he just messaged me that he's finally sent them. God's grace in your exam. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 9:06am On May 05, 2016
housestark:

It's sent. I'm sure you thought I forgot...the guy that had them has been a little busy but he just messaged me that he's finally sent them. God's grace in your exam. smiley
Thanks a lot....I have seen them

But,will you be able to help me get physics and chemistry?
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
Pls I also need the Babcock putme past question urgently. You can send it to damoladavi94@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 4:00pm On May 07, 2016
davidSKILZ:
Pls I also need the Babcock putme past question urgently. You can send it to damoladavi94@yahoo.com. Thanks
sent
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by Nobody: 5:28am On May 08, 2016
NigerianScholar:
sent
I haven't seen it.
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by NigerianScholar: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
davidSKILZ:
mail me. My email is above
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by TheEthnicHybrid(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Hi.....I need the past questions too thanks
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by mycare(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
housestark:

Please can I have a copy of Babcock Post utme past questions.
gbolacare@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With Babcock University's Post Utme Past Questions by zamair: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamar4570@gmail.com
Pls I need the Babcock post utme past questions, thanks in anticipation.
mycare:

Please can I have a copy of Babcock Post utme past questions.
gbolacare@gmail.com
Thank you.
NigerianScholar:
mail me. My email is above

I haven't seen it.
NigerianScholar:
sent

(1) (Reply)

Abdulkabir Aliu Scholarship / Study In Republic Of Benin,cotonou 2017/2018 Enrollmentt / [JAMB]I Wrote On Monday At Secretariat, Benin City. Here's My Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.