Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! (6764 Views)

Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eastbay:

Of course Sarah is prettier.

Not that Sarah is any better in character. Sarah won't date someone young enough to be her son.

As for MunaHoe, she really needs an attitude adjustment. Such an uncouth, greedy and ill-mannered lout with nothing of note aside from being MBGN
sock puppetry
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
defashan:
Munachi Abii Nwankwo is the ugliest and most vile thing to come out of Igbo land. I feel sorry for her as she seem to be digging her grave and setting multiple mines on her path all the time. When the time comes, you Muna will see the extent of the damages you've done to yourself. You lack respect and decorum.

Muna you are an ugly soul and stink inside of you. You are a sewage that should be closed till eternity. I pity that young boy that is still afflicting himself with your diseased fluid. Tomi if you are reading this and still haven't opened your eyes to see the light, I pity you and pray for your redemption. Run away from that Muna creature. We will reject her and I'm sure her kinsmen would drown her in the nearest lake. Muna is vile and should be spat out.
tomi is happy. Be there til he marries her
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by TinyIslamic92: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
28 or 48 angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
28 or 48 angry
stop exaggerating
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by TinyIslamic92: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop exaggerating
U get her control make I deh Bleep her angry
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
U get her control make I deh Bleep her angry
I have your mothers control. Bleep her. She's ever available and ready to receive you.
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by TinyIslamic92: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I have my epileptic mother's control. Bleep her. She's ever available and she's very cheap and slutty with all kinds of style.
Really but I don't bleep epileptic being

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 10:21pm On May 05, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Really but I don't bleep epileptic being
fukkkkkk yewwww
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by TinyIslamic92: 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fukkkkkk yewwww
Hey u v got enough attention so kindly f*ck off my mentions motherF angry
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 3:25am On May 07, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Hey u v got enough attention so kindly f*ck off my mentions motherF angry
yes fuk ya mother
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by TinyIslamic92: 9:01am On May 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
yes fuk Mai ill-fated mother

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 07, 2016
The lady on the checkered floor wore it better.
Re: Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! by Palmwinetapper: 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
with pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour / Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album / I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.