Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA (38246 Views)

Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by maxwell767(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmm.... cry cry

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by bionixs: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ok na! Sophistication at its fullest
Quakertellicus1:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria....amala and ewedu soup dey for table o!
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Adeniyimi:

I command that thing called poverty out of your life ijn
first comot the one wey dey life
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
THAT EXPLAINS HOW AND WHY THE WEST ARE ALL OVER THE STREETS OF UK AND USA TODAY PICKING POCKETS,DOING DRUGS AND IMPORTING MORE MISSING BABIES
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by otiigba1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I go tear you slap
okay! *turn other cheek* to receive the slap like the Bible said tongue
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by notoriousbabe: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
otiigba1:
okay! *turn other cheek* to receive the slap like the Bible said tongue
tongue
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by maxjax(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Lmao...i'm telling you. Bad market

funny but true..... they'll never forgive those orphanage loud mouth for blowing the whistle
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by iamrealdeji(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
SageTravels:
She do not even look like somebody that has US Visa.
i heard her talk on radio,the woman is very eloquent o,her English is fluent
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by ijewejones: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
Reporting for duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch grin

Remarks: Abort Mission! I repeat, Abort Mission. cheesy

Reason: Suspect not Igbo, I repeat, Suspect is our own. grin

Relaying Message to NCAN Togo, Festac, Surulere, Accra, Libya, Iraq & Syria branches in the following manner - Delta, Alpha, Omicron, Romeo, Echo.

Over & Out! grin

Rugged Lord
Awu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
ekojoe:
Wow

ASSUMPTIONS

•Life begins at 40
•She started the business at 40
•She is 60. 20 years experience
•1 child = 3 Million Naira
•Sells 10 children yearly
200 KIDS SOLD SUCCESSFULLY
6 BILLION NAIRA

This is good business!!
hmmn,i no think am that way sha,thats how some cash madams got their money sha
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by shugaboy6102(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
The problem is not about tribe or ethnicity or region.The problem is about personality.The fact that one person decides to be a disgrace does not make others from there guilty.for those of us waiting for evil news like this to pop out and use such mediums to insult peoples tribe remember say na God go punish you.......proudly igbo

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by benji93: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

Relaying Message to NCAN Togo, Festac, Surulere, Accra, Libya, Iraq & Syria branches in the following manner - Delta, Alpha, Omicron, Romeo, Echo.

Over & Out! grin
Ahoy, NCAN, Turkish barracks responding, over, commander i repeat mission abortion impossible, damage is beyond repair, over. collateral damage required, bring down house now, over, i foresee a catastrophic incursion into our camp by the enemies, i retire to your further orders over and out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Jediel1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lilimax:
As in erh. She go steal the baby and still join the owner to be looking for the baby embarassed
LWKM
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by justscorch: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Which of the US abeg make i bundle all my neices and nephews go make dem better dia lives til i join them.abeg make that woman draw me map of the routes she dey take.cos last time i checked no be moin moin to enter yankee
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by soulfood(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
your simple arithmetics very poor. 30 million yearly is 600 million in 20 years.
ekojoe:
Wow

ASSUMPTIONS

•Life begins at 40
•She started the business at 40
•She is 60. 20 years experience
•1 child = 3 Million Naira
•Sells 10 children yearly
200 KIDS SOLD SUCCESSFULLY
6 BILLION NAIRA

This is good business!!
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Temitope124(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
what are hell.....men we are living in a crazy world.....DON-TMONEY®
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by liongirl: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
olillywales:

A 60-year-old grandmother, Asabi Adebayo, has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html

bad belly people has hindered this children opportunity to travel out of Nigeria.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by nedu2000(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think in 20yrs time these babies won't appreciate what the police did to them....stopped them from getting to america
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by pablus: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
you made me laugh this evening lol
Zoharariel:

Over & Out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by lumeneng22: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
This mama is a lier she is diverting the attention of investingation from her Yoruba ritualists and political sponsors...
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Ngozi123(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
shugaboy6102:
The problem is not about tribe or ethnicity or region.The problem is about personality.The fact that one person decides to be a disgrace does not make others from there guilty.for those of us waiting for evil news like this to pop out and use such mediums to insult peoples tribe remember say na God go punish you.......proudly igbo

Thank you. Crime knows no ethnicity, religion or even nationality. It's time that we started viewing people as individuals and not 'Igbo', 'Yoruba', 'Hausa' etc.

....proudly Igbo too.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by ekojoe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
soulfood:
your simple arithmetics very poor. 30 million yearly is 600 million in 20 years.

Sadly, you are right.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Oilandgas1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
ekojoe:
Wow
ASSUMPTIONS
•Life begins at 40 •She started the business at 40 •She is 60. 20 years experience •1 child = 3 Million Naira •Sells 10 children yearly •200 KIDS SOLD SUCCESSFULLY 6 BILLION NAIRA
This is good business!!
N1 million per baby
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by muzeze77: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
At least the babies will have a better life in the USA. They will not be maltreated or used for ritual. She should have done it legally, i dont see the reason why she cannot profit from helping babies find a new home but then i hope the babies were not kidnapped or from a baby making factory
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by shugaboy6102(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thank you. Crime knows no ethnicity, religion or even nationality. It's time that we started viewing people as individuals and not 'Igbo', 'Yoruba', 'Hausa' etc.

....proudly Igbo too.
may your days be long.God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Ngozi123(f): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
shugaboy6102:
may your days be long.God help Nigeria

Amen. Same to you.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by MagnaB: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
olillywales:

A 60-year-old grandmother, Asabi Adebayo, has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.
Let's use some logic here. That woman according to the picture shown above doesn't look like the type that travels to the U.S for business because in my own thinking I would like to assume she wants to use them for some money rituals sh*t (average naija mentality). Let's now assume she can afford foreign trips to U.S and she probably wants to give the kids off to rich lonley couples over there can we not say she is doing the future of those kids a great help by saving them for their clueless parents who in the first instance I guess gave them off and as well saving the kids from a confused country (sorry to say). Well its a two way thing (two sides of a coin). I drop my pen

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by MagnaB: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
MagnaB:

Let's use some logic here. That woman according to the picture shown above doesn't look like the type that travels to the U.S for business because in my own thinking I would like to assume she wants to use them for some money rituals sh*t (average naija mentality). Let's now assume she can afford foreign trips to U.S and she probably wants to give the kids off to rich lonley couples over there can we not say she is doing the future of those kids a great help by saving them for their clueless parents who in the first instance I guess gave them off and as well saving the kids from a confused country (sorry to say). Well its a two way thing (two sides of a coin). I drop my pen
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by ninodaniel(m): 1:25am On Apr 26, 2016
abeg cm take me and sell for USA. na las Vegas or Miami I prefer. thanks
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by amtaken(f): 3:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Where the name checkers at? [in Akata's English/voice]
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by otiigba1(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Can any one see the confusion on the poor innocent babies faces? cry breaks my heart. They will be thinking who are all these people Around us? I hope we haven't done any thing wrong? Are these people going to harm us or kill us? were is my mummy? A lot of thought will be going through their minds.

And who the hell? In their Right mind Gives away their babies anyway. Regardless of What ever circumstances. Never Give away or harm an innocent babies/children because your life will never ever be positive.
The things humans do Boggles the mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Arrested For Selling Cannabis, Skunk In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.