Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory (872 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense To Nigerians Who Are Obsessed With Selfies / Hilarious Photo: When A Prisoner Is Prettier Than The Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by newsarena: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
I came across this pic online, and decided to share it with you guys. One word for the guy please...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/hilarious-photo-when-you-are-obsessed.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by newsarena: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by briyane: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
La op la sip Daura nunu
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by TPAND(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ooo boy after you done with the straw, kindly pass it down, people are waiting in line to collect natural milk.

You can't find this thing in the market
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by jmichlins(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
see as the stupid girl carry what is supposed to be private part do jamboree and tomorrow someone will expect me to respect womanhood. Feminism my foot
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by Jazzlite: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
what has the gal done wrong Alfa Sule?
jmichlins:
see as the stupid girl carry what is supposed to be private part do jamboree and tomorrow someone will expect me to respect womanhood. Feminism my foot
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by jmichlins(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Jazzlite:
what has the gal done wrong Alfa Sule?
you want to know what the girl has done wrong? No man will ever try that and you will never allow your sister or daughter to take such picture and for your girlfriend, you will break up with her instantly
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by Jazzlite: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
what makes you think its not the hubby doing that?
jmichlins:
you want to know what the girl has done wrong? No man will ever try that and you will never allow your sister or daughter to take such picture and for your girlfriend, you will break up with her instantly
Re: Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Maybe I need to see an eye doctor 'cos I still can't see any milk factory, just a foam bra covering sth like a fried egg.undecided

(1) (Reply)

23 Genius Quotes From Albert Einstein That Will Make You Sound Smarter / See Price Of Fuel In Other Countries Compare To Our Great Country Nigeria- Photo / Lady That Cannot Remember Anything Found Wandering On 3rd Mainland Bridge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.