Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Upload MP4 Video To My Website For Download By Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Upload MP4 Video To My Website For Download By Others (877 Views)

How To Upload Softwares And Apps On Your Blog For Download / Unable To Upload A 6 Minutes Viral Video To Nairaland. I Need Help / How To Upload Files To A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload MP4 Video To My Website For Download By Others by tobaoye: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good day. I need your help. I want you to explain to me how I can upload MP4 video to my website so that people can download it by visiting my site.
Re: How To Upload MP4 Video To My Website For Download By Others by bedfordng(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
tobaoye:
Good day. I need your help. I want you to explain to me how I can upload MP4 video to my website so that people can download it by visiting my site.
it all depends on the kind of blogging platform you are making use of. If using blogger, you have to upload it in free file hosting website such as dropbox, mediafire etc and then link it to your site for visitors to download but if you are using wordpress, then you can create a folder in your wordpress called mp4. Then uploading it into the folder and link it on your post.although you will need large space for this.

(1) (Reply)

[HOT] Drop Your Weblink Here For Medium Traffic #backlink #seo! #link Juicing! / . / As A Blogger, See What ‘news Agency Of Nigeria’ Sent To Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.