Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

For The Love Of 3 Pedals... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For The Love Of 3 Pedals... (783 Views)

The Origin Of 3-point Seat Belts / Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? / Action Packed Day At The Eko Atlantic Car Show “for The Love Of Cars" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of 3 Pedals... by politician(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

Save a brother!!!

I drove a manual honda civic (european model) pictured below and a 2013 toyota hilux and life was fun.

I get under the hood, jerk up the car and check underneath (forming mechanic grin), wash and wax with bottles of Snapp every Saturday.

Now, i am saddled with this 2005 automatic Toyota LE . I cant even look at the car. Driving it feels like riding a camel - No input. Slept off en-route Ibadan from Lagos.

I love reeving, clutching down and control...

Well, it suits all the personality test i have done... I love to be in control and predict output..

https://www.nairaland.com/3069575/2005-corolla-le-sale-swap

Guys, i need a six speed manual preferably a pontiac vibe GT or 2008 corolla manual.

https://www.nairaland.com/3038251/2003-2006-pontiac-vibe-gt

Re: For The Love Of 3 Pedals... by diportivo: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
You havent really driven if uv not moved thru gears manually cheesy...

I feel u bro

But,if u actually did the quoted below,

politician:

Slept off en-route Ibadan from Lagos.

You need to be eating a lot of "gworo" while driving

Cos u get big problem

Ordinary lagos to ibadan? undecided
Re: For The Love Of 3 Pedals... by politician(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2016
diportivo:
You havent really driven if uv not moved thru gears manually cheesy...

I feel u bro

But,if u actually did the quoted below,

You need to be eating a lot of "gworo" while driving

Cos u get big problem

Ordinary lagos to ibadan? undecided

Thanks a lot for the comment.

Was bored to dozing off.

And about my driving strength, lagos to potiskum twice in a month in my hilux..

Im not just cut for this auto thing..

Colleagues have nicknamed me old johnny cause of my love for the old way.. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Nissan Primera 1995 Engine Switches Off Whenever I Slow Down.. / Highlander 2003 Engine Oil Leakage And Fan Refuse To Roll / Jaguar F-type Convertible Review: A Bit Of A Looker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.