Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace (438 Views)

10 Reasons Uber Partners Stop The Business In 10 Months / Make Money Yourself And Stop Procrastination / “we Need Imported Grass To Feed Our Cows And Stop Herdsmen Killings” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by DEBUCHMANNY: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Stop eating cow meat, stop drinking nunu and any thing associated with cow. Save your future. Eat chicken, eat fish. Eat goat, Eat sheep, Eat pig.
Re: Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by Fxwarrior: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
That is not the solution. You need to diagnose a problem for you to be able to solve it.

Their cow is only a means to an end, the end being the occupation of lands where they domicile. The President being a Fulani is not helping matters.

They have done it in Plateau, Benue and other states, enboldened by lack of resistance. They are taking it further down West, South etc
Re: Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by golddealer(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
@Op, this cannot solve the problem, a friend of mine in the north said when they attacked his village, they were only targeting their cows.. when they noticed they were only attacking their cows, they retreat.
He said they love their cows more than their life..
if people can be informed then it will make a change.
#fulaniAttacksKillTheirCows..
#fulaniKill1WeKill10Cows..

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by ican2020: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Governors from Southerner Nigeria should ban these murders from entering their states henceforth
Re: Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by Fxwarrior: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
ican2020:
Governors from Southerner Nigeria should ban these murders from entering their states henceforth

You, my friend is not reasoning well. A governor should ban the president's kinsmen from entering where?

Like seriously?
Re: Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
In this matter, a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye.
No one has the right to kill a fellow human being for no offence.
Anybody that would want to kill me or the ones I love and care for, does not deserve to live at all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairaland I Need Help / For Sale / Urgently Needed.........payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.