Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) (2339 Views)

Nysc Has Been Scrap By Federal Goverment / Nysc Has Been Scrapped / NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by EmperorMGI: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2016
About NYSC... Laugh out your sorrow!

Papa: When are you going for your service?
Me: February ending sir
After some weeks
Papa: How far your NYSC stuff?
Me: They shifted it to ending of March
First week of March
Papa: So which state did they post you to?
Me: They shifted it again to April 1st
Papa: No problem
Last week of March
Papa: Edu when are you going for your service?
Me: Nna eeh... NYSC shifted it to April 27th
Papa: Are you sure that you're not deceiving
me?
Me: No papa i swear to God
Last week of April
Papa: I heard that NYSC has started posting,
where do they posted you?
Me: Chai! Papa, NYSC said May 21st for
stream2
Papa: what do you mean by dream2
Me: Papa not dream2 but stream2
Papa: Whether dream2 or stream2 you're
talking nonsense am tired of your useless
stories, are you sure you have graduated
...THE END

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Obinovictor(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Seriously
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by sweto(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Seriously this is same issue am facing..
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by ninodaniel(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2016
my own case na my mama, I no even gt reason to give again and besides na since 2014 I graduate o
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by EmperorMGI: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
ninodaniel:
my own case na my mama, I no even gt reason to give again and besides na since 2014 I graduate o
Guy, no be only you oo...I'm currently facing the same thing oo...All my family member don tire 4 me sef!....Graduated 2014 too!
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by darrie20(m): 3:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Its like you stay in this house with me, you need to see how ashamed I was to tell maale I was in stream 2 after boasting I was going to service by 27th. Suddenly she demanded to see my statement of result to confirm I went to school initially#So so sad

1 Like

Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by EmperorMGI: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
darrie20:
Its like you stay in this house with me, you need to see how ashamed I was to tell maale I was in stream 2 after boasting I was going to service by 27th. Suddenly she demanded to see my statement of result to confirm I went to school initially#So so sad
Same with me too bro...Don't worry....it will soon be over!...Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Precious91(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
EmperorMGI:
Guy, no be only you oo...I'm currently facing the same thing oo...All my family member don tire 4 me sef!....Graduated 2014 too!
the op got it right.Had to show my folks the message and went online to show them the time table.Graduated 2014 too
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
is stream 2 the same with batch B......
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
ninodaniel:

y? do u have any problem in school
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by beautycrush24(f): 7:46am On May 04, 2016
Snowangel4:

No. Each batch has 2 streams
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2016
beautycrush24:

No. Each batch has 2 streams
k...tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by cornelsam: 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
I see so many stories similar to mine. I remember when I came home in 2015 my mother used to sing me a song " sam are you sure that you have graduated?" this was every night before I went to bed and that same song would wake me up.

Eventually I come collect certificate she still nor believe and I registered on the last day. Have been telling her about the shifts here and there and now well......

NYSC has given me a name that is not mine.....

Smh. It is well
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Taeewo(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
Snowangel4:
nooooooo
Re: NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
very hilarious. what of people like me who the dept have not submitted results to the senate. na Nov. things o

(1) (Reply)

Selecting NYSC Corps Members For N-power / Nysc December Alawee / Nysc Mobile App Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.