Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] (25561 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / After A Long Day Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by guyANDROID1: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexymoma:
so secretary dey tweet
she should be sacked
abi what was she looking for on tweeter
nd forget for her to have said that, it means she sef get interest
cos she must have looked at the guy v.well for her to have recognised the dude
angry

Look atew!
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by guyANDROID1: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
kennygee:
All the badoos that will post anything for likes. Here you go

Like?
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by guyANDROID1: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
rita25:
HEHEHEHE E DON RED FOR THAT GUY .................OYA Mouth Action SHOULD PAY HIS BILLS NAU. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by seunoni34(m): 4:59am On Apr 27, 2016
iwatchandlisten:

All companies should be very PR conscious -- Reputation is capital, you know.
Not in Nigeria
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by vicben27(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Na to tell dem say i used to be a refeery na (blowin of whistle na "Mouth Action" na)
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by shekonz(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Virginkpekus:

So even if one is asked for their username, which I know can never happen, you will then stupidly say it, because them put gun for your head. Stop sharing fake stories here abeg.

Just because somthing hasn't hapened to you before doesn't mean its fake.. Learn to respect ppl with the views and info cos u could actually learn from them..

Yes it does happen for your information. Its one of the new trends somw employers use now. I have been asked before and a couple of people I know currently working in various orgs had their posts on social media checkeD up
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Virginkpekus(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
shekonz:

Just because somthing hasn't hapened to you before doesn't mean its fake.. Learn to respect ppl with the views and info cos u could actually learn from them..

Yes it does happen for your information. Its one of the new trends somw employers use now. I have been asked before and a couple of people I know currently working in various orgs had their posts on social media checkeD up
What if u say you are not active on the social media? Would anybody kill you for that? Or how would that affect my output as a worker.
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by SenatorJames(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Lesson learnt
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Thazard(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2020
deanoffaculty:
I trust sharp guys! They will change it to confuse the interviewer.

Like- 'My Father is a Blacksmith and he does a lot of blowing job to increase the forging heat so, I was trying to promote his business on Social media'. grin grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Habits That Will Cost You Your Job / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.