Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

what is the craziest and funniest prayer point you've prayed? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / what is the craziest and funniest prayer point you've prayed? (852 Views)

Prayer Point / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point / AFONJA Vs Igbos(IPOD YOOTS) Pics Of The Craziest And Funniest Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what is the craziest and funniest prayer point you've prayed? by moyakz(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
goodday nairalanders.
i know in this current season of economic hardship,the best you can do for yourself is to help put smiles on your face.so,let's have fun...
what is the craziest and funniest prayer point you've prayed or heard,since you were born??
for me,i heard a church praying that ''All blood-sucking demons that want to suck their destiny,should suck the blood of Jesus and die''
so let's hear yours and have fun!

(1) (Reply)

Why We Shouldn't Expect Steady Power Supply Anytime Soon (photo) / Let's Seperate Men From The Boys.. / How To Block Disturbing Calls...it Might Be Funny But It Really Works...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.