Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? (6718 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by dazzlin: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2005
u ppl shud stop beefin the babe, cause she manages to combine fantastic acting with a beautiful voice and lovely song!!!!!! i absolutely love the song along with a lot of ppl, naija press are just being too harsh on her.( cud it be because she launched the album in Ghana, so they didn't hv the opportunity to be invited to "owambe"?!?!?)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by WesleyanA(f): 12:52am On Oct 07, 2005
why would she launch her album in Ghana? is it because she knows the album was terrible and she was too embarrased to launch it in her country?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by goodguy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2005
where she sang her song doesn't even matter, the fact remains that the song has no meaning!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by layi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2005
Her song isnt so bad like people paint it. Just that they expected a lot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by aloib(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2005
Her music is good men. She was in Nigeria last month. She's good, it's just that one can't really understand what she's saying - her lyrics aint that clear - but she's got the beats and nice videos.

She also is the face of Lux all over africa. Men that girl don go o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sexylady1(f): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2005
It's obvious that everybody wants to sing every nollywood actor takes music to be a second profession they feel acting and singing go thesame but they are music is a talent and it's only the talented ones that brings out the best.
I woyld not blame nollywood or even those fake ajegunle boys singing it's the producer that i blame. they dont care about the jagons you ve all they care about is their own self and i would'nt blame them much our Nigerian leaders too do they care about any1?
Seun u ve a point in what u say, that we nigerians our expectation is too high we dont expect her to bring out the best as a beginner that lindsay lohan too was guilty of her woeful album i agreed with you. But must genevieve sing? cant she lay hand on something else? what i think about dat girl is dat she is the notice me type she want everybody to know what she is or was which is not good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sexylady1(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2005
The really make me sick. How on earth will a nigerian hip hop artist rap with IGBO? it's funny if u want to rap with a dialete let it ve a good lines and interpretation
No rymes nothing and she call herself a musician.
I sing as well but i dont think my music is that sick as hers.................... everything bout her music is bull....shit absolutely rubish.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sexylady1(f): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2005
The gal really make me sick. How on earth will a nigerian hip hop artist rap with IGBO? it's funny if u want to rap with a dialete let it ve a good lines and interpretation
No rymes nothing and she call herself a musician.
I sing as well but i don't think my music is that sick as hers.................... everything bout her music is bull.....shit. absolutely rubish. One can not even say this is what she meant just beating.

Let me give you her lyrics

Chorus

I say move, move, move before i give you my feast go away go away go away go away
is there no editor to edit that line alone?
Kai! Allah ya kiyaye
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by goodguy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2005
That was why I said the song makes no sense. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Scorpio(f): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2005
[laughing at] the lyrics cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by hotangel2(f): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2005
What is "move move, go away, go away". Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Desola(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2005
It's good to know people have different views hear and are vocal about it. There is a particular Naija movie site where you can't say a word of criticism about this lady without being jumped upon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Seun(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2005
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Seun(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
Please leave the poor lady alone. She did her best and she had fun! cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Jduck13(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
people come check these Battles outat my thread champs of freestyle and come vote for da best its goin down
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by eveseh(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by keliscia(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2006
GENNY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART WHEN YOU ACT
BUT PLEASE STOP SINGING THAT IS REALLY BAD

Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by DARLINGGI(f): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2006
i think she is cool,sweet,and nice.jus check her out in some of her movies.she could be our best singer.also omotola.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Oracle(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2006
music is not for the girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2006
what then apart from music do you think she can go into (aside acting),

make she come help me stay for my business centre;makeI dey pay her 4grand per month, grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sjiggas(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2006
eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dat one too much oooh, for gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sjiggas(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2006
leave da poor girl alone,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
She is not jus 4 music lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
Look I am tired of you all complaining. I once said to delegate someone who will go personally to her and tell her she did beautiful rubbish (on her No More Video) bur nobody wanted to, even when I had 500 ton attached to it.

If you all know you cannot call her and tell her what should be, then lets drop this issue.  cool

Case closed and dismissed! grin No adjournment. grin

COURT!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
She is not 4 MUSIC OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by saintkola(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2006
d song wuz totally wack, what da heck wuz 'comot 4 my face b4 i give u, ' suppossd to mean? Phulease !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2006
To shock y'alll,

Do you know Genevieve smokes?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yea i no she SMOKES

The gurl is not jus it --aside 4m ACTIN
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2006
I think gene in da singing profession iz really cool coz she iz exposing her talents in different areas en dats really appreciated, ride on gal, wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2006
Yea Right angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2006
jaybaby
jaybaby:

Yea Right angry angry angry

wats wrong with her music, i think itz ite
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
Ohhh u Think --u r not even sure--the music SUCKS BIGTIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[INSTRUMENTAL] Davido Ft Kizz Daniel - One Ticket / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Sean Tizzle – Perfect Gentleman / Download VIDEO: Olamide – “don’t Stop” 3gp,mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.