Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? (6721 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
nah , i know at least it carries meaning smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2006
Can u please tell mewhat d meanin of that WACK song is?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2006
hei i aint nigerian bt i hav heard her NO MORE song en i know itz ite, i bet dat one ur talkin abt has something aswell but u just cant read into it, no offence but some pple think her music iz way top da hook smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hmmm U r 4ni ---Ohh you're not a 9jarian & i'm Arguein wit u**HISSED*** --since u cnt tell me what d meaning is--forget it der.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2006
i said I AM NOT NIGERIAN HUN, enwayz lets chill da topic , u seem 2 hav lost truck hun, hav a nice tyme smiley kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2006
Nice tym with u? huh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
hei jaybaby, i really thought dat was sum gd debate bt itz kinda sad u took it 2 heart, for ur information am cool en i had a nice tyme with u, itz unfortunate u didnt share dat with mi, enwayz chall, lol, smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
oMg My dear u taught i'm takin this persona HELL NOO--- I asked a Q can we have a GOOD TYM 2GTHER
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by ladyamazin(f): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2006
enways jaybaby nice spending tyme with u, hav to go to bed, ope u hav a nice tyme, me a.k.a ladyamazin, smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2006
I really think someone from the land should volunteer telling G that she needs a refix and as well tell her to drop Music, (God no give her that one),
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by katherinae(f): 5:01am On Nov 27, 2006
hey if u have ever heard a goat sing and enjoyed it, well then this album is definately for u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by jaybaby(f): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2006
Buhahahahahahahahhhaah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
well the goat and had best in this case, dont you think so katherinae
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by JustGood(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2007
she go sing well o. she too fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by JustGood(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2007
she better for acting sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by Seun(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2007
But for her unfortunate choice of lyrics for the first single, she might have sold millions of records by now.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
and fortunately unfortunate for her, she ruined the whole show,

it was good she runied it all then, else it wolud have ruined her image in the nearest future and as well destroyed her acting career
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by oyinboaja: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by slimghost(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
The lyrics of that song "no more"is the worst lyrics i've ever heard.wat of her voice? its better listening to ja rule sing.Any body who likes that song shuld realy see a psychiatrist.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by spade: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2007
Genevieve's only inspiration into music is the fact that she was initially busted from acting.
Check out her voice! It is among the most messed up voices I've ever heard!
She sounds like she's struggling to catch her breath and sounds like a scratched audio CD
Don't get me wrong, I really like her as an actress. But as a musician angry She really stinks up the job!!
She should be locked up in jail for trying to kill people with her annoying flop of a music album.

SHITE!!(shit)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2007
This is what I call [b]BEAUTIFUL RUBBISH[/b]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by sanam: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
i think those loud mouth speakers mostly girls only get to be too jealous and cant hide the hate they feel for jenny love.she is just the perfect type of woman anyman will need and a country will also need as a talk about star in acting she does pretty well and in singing she does well too just that she needs to improve abit on her singing skills and become an african j-lo i love u so very much sweety and wish i were in your shoes as well as have you train someone like me who is so interested in acting may your enemies be as confused as the nigerian government
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by 9ja4eva: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2007
Sings perfectly well for me though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
na wa OOO shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by djcrooky(m): 1:25am On Apr 19, 2007
i don't blame genny sha, it was as a result f d banned money was no longer coming in and she nneded to feed, may be her bf left her thats why its no more oh i will pinch ans scracht and bite
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by 9ja4eva: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2007
Dnt say dt please.Shes so so comfortable with or without acting
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by LaddyA: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2007
I am verry happy to hear that she is a singer.Infact God has given her all the gifts of the W orld.i wish her all the best in life.Most beautifull girl in the World kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by chidesth(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2007
Please, I want to say that Genny should continue to sing if she want to do so. Nobody is perfect with one album. She is good in movies, why not music. Please don't discourage her.

Genny be courageous and be free from nude films.

Thanks

Chidi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2007
@ chidesth
Please, I want to say that Genny should continue to sing if she want to do so.

Nobody is holding her back

Nobody is perfect with one album.

Agreed. But what happenes when you don't learn to improve above your previous imperfection

She is good in movies,
Agreed. Based on present time policies and relevancy

why not music.

Cos she cannot do and be everything.

Please don't discourage her.

if she has what it takes to come in, stay and remain then the critics of the people should not be a barrier but stepping stones (CHALLENGES)

Genny be courageous and be free from nude films.

Dem no dey bet monkey eat banana grin

Thanks U
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by chidesth(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2007
Hi [right]Genny. Never mind them
I want you to know that success is connected with continuous action. Visualize what you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Your mind is your mental workshop. You can build anything you want in it. The beginning of your success is in your imagination. Make your mental blueprint and then begin construction. See things as you would have them be instead of as they are. Use your imagination to perceive your new reality even when it's not fully materialized. Remember, you must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it or have it. Your imagination will show you how to turn possibility into reality. First think, and then organize your thoughts into plans. Then transform your thoughts into reality by taking some positive action. See the things you want as already yours. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already.

Chidi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by BBoy3(m): 2:04am On May 12, 2007
chidesth:

Hi [right]Genny. Never mind them
I want you to know that success is connected with continuous action. Visualize what you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Your mind is your mental workshop. You can build anything you want in it. The beginning of your success is in your imagination. Make your mental blueprint and then begin construction. See things as you would have them be instead of as they are. Use your imagination to perceive your new reality even when it's not fully materialized. Remember, you must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it or have it. Your imagination will show you how to turn possibility into reality. First think, and then organize your thoughts into plans. Then transform your thoughts into reality by taking some positive action. See the things you want as already yours. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already.

Chidi

Sorry my guy but u've lost me - Wut is your point? What is it that she is visualizing that is yet to materialise? Could it be that she is not as focused on it as you are?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? by lexyflexy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Chidesth
Bone! Genny for the first time did what l would in my own way call BEAUTIFUL RUBBISH.
Come to think of it. Has it ever occurred to you that this same song was not for ONCE nominated.

Look when someone is good at a particular thing, confirmations will come from those whom she never met. 85% of persons on this Forum knows that Genny just wasted her time doing that thing she called song.

She just wanted to have fun. Now the fun has brought her records / impacts unfelt. She would be happy she sang, but it would have been the happiest thing if her song touched the lives of people. l see that song more as a song of rebellion (looking closely into the message the song portrays).

l understand she is trynna obtain a solid ground on the basis of versatility / multiple competence - but she just does not have it in music.

@ B-Boy
Let him alone jo. He is reaping the fruit of democracy but does not to know what GOOD MUSIC is,

l remembered what Gordons (the comedian cum musician said in what of his songs - he said "Genevieve as you big reach so man still dey beat U". He was making reference to her 'NO MORE' video)

Thats just the real thingy for now y'all.

Lexyflexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[INSTRUMENTAL] Davido Ft Kizz Daniel - One Ticket / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Sean Tizzle – Perfect Gentleman / Download VIDEO: Olamide – “don’t Stop” 3gp,mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.