Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Will I Do If I Have Seventy Hours Left To Live! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Will I Do If I Have Seventy Hours Left To Live! (429 Views)

The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / If I Die Tomorrow (a Romantic Story Written By African Creator) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do If I Have Seventy Hours Left To Live! by ACKCITY: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
For a while now I have been having this constant chest pain, but I couldn’t see a doctor because I am attending a Writer’s residency. Anyway even if I wasn’t attending the residency, it’s not just in me to visit doctors, I hardly believe in them! But with this cough and because I am with another resident it became necessary that I visit the doctor provided by the Residency.

After conducting various tests, the doctor came up with a shocking revelation. He didn’t want to communicate this to me by himself; he felt the shock may not be good enough for me. I could see from his expression that whatever it was wasn’t good! I embraced myself, and decided to accept whatever it turned out to be as my fate.

The shocking news is that I am having just seventy two hours to live on this earth. Three days to live! Three days of existence, I thought of all my dreams, all the dreams of several years, all I could say is how, why, what did I do wrong, and so many other questions went through my head.

“Young man” The doctor said, and I looked up at him, he tried smiling to me, but he could not. I have always heard that doctors are never emotional on matters like this, but this man was emotional. Am sure he was thinking about my age.

“Am happy you came here”. He said and I thought maybe there was still hope after all, but he has something different in mind.

See the rest: http://ackcitystories..com.ng/2016/04/what-will-i-do-if-i-have-seventy-hours.html

(1) (Reply)

POEM: What Killed My Innocence? / Time As Traveller / Life:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.