Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) (2656 Views)

Lyrics: Lara George – Ko Le Baje / Shan George Ft Sunny Nneji - Ababa / Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by Huey: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lara George is a former member of the Gospel/R&B group KUSH (Kinetically Ushering Salvation into Hearts and Homes), the groups was behind the then national anthem “Let’s Live Together” but parted way in 2004. Lara George reignites her music career in 2008 with a solo debut Album titled “Forever In My Heart” after taking a two years break from the music industry. Her hit single “Ijoba Orun” is still vastly used in churches in Nigeria.

Lara is currently gearing up for the release of her 14 track self-titled sophomore album, an album that has been described as urban but yet has elements of hip-hop, salsa and soul which was revealed in her latest video “Run with You” featuring Lord of Ajasa. Enjoy the songs…

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD: Lara George ft. Lord of Ajasa - Run With Me x Ko Le Baje (Exclusive)

Re: Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by ofokasibe: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2009
the admin of this naija hiphop .net is a daft guy, does he think it is everyone that is using fast internet connections that can stream?. we cant even play the songs on the playlist //.of what use is a site that the admin purposely disables people from downloading streaming songs??. i cant even hear one of the songs on his playlist
, no wonder he has no traffic. all the work he is doing is just like wasted efforts.
Re: Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by Huey: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2009
At first I wasn’t going to respond but your level of ignorance is appalling that I will address this once and for all. Imeem is an advanced playlist and with vast opportunities of uploading and sharing music easily but your narrow mind hasn’t allowed you to take the time out to learn how it works. If you want a dummies guide to playing song on Nigerianhiphhop.net I would be glad to contact Wiley Publishing, Inc so that they can send you a copy. Ignoramus!!!
Re: Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by ofokasibe: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2009
@ignoramus.??
hahaha now u gonna get me started, dumb head.listen, look for tips on how to improve site traffic , instead of luring people to a site where u know 75% of nigerians do not have access to broadband, u cant even put download links in the most basic of songs, even notjustok which is ur baba has started taking simple advice,, they see it as advice instead of disses, now
.picture it this way,, i saw the link u posted regarding lara's song, i went there i downloaded it free. mission accomplished , i came here to say thank you to u, but before leaving ur site i saw a couple of songs on the right playlist, i was interested and i wanted to listen to them , the next thing is i pressed play and nothing was streaming i mean nada, it is only normal for me to stay in ur site if the songs were actually streaming , all i ask u to do is be sensible enable downloads , of what use is it to u if ur the only one that has them , do i smell selfishness or personal fulfilment or gain here ?may be not.lol, now
dont be a one eye person or a one sided brain thinker. use the other sides of ur brain , and see it in everybodys way, a person that thinks he knows it all is actually the most foolish of them all. be wise so that ur much desired traffic will come to u, i just pity the fact that u guys there put in a lotta hard work but use foolish things to spoil it. be wise and grow up my brother, take my words like an advice from a brother not a diss , its only natural for u not to take correction especially when ur a strongheaded nigerian, oya come wit ur reply i am waiting patiently for u . grin grin
Re: Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by tosinaded(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
resonance ft 2face
kenny st brown ft da grin
and now lara george fr ajasa

wuts going on?
Re: Lara George Ft. Lord Of Ajasa - Run With You X Ko Le Baje (exclusive) by rapjunkie(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Huey

no vex, ofokasibe just has a direct, in ya face way of speaking. . . . .  no be diss, although it may seem that way if you don't know him well.  he does make some valid points which you may wish to explore.

tosinaded@:

resonance ft 2face
kenny st brown ft da grin
and now lara george fr ajasa

wuts going on?

thinking the same thing . . . . . . it can only mean that you need naija R&B/Hip hop stars on ur track to get mainstream success. . . . . . maybe?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Crazy New Dance, Alanta No Reach Am / Download 1000's Of Free Mp3 Songs / Olamide To Feature Rick Ross In New Track'leave Me Alone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.