Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

NFF Commiserates With Ighalo On Father’s Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Commiserates With Ighalo On Father’s Death (306 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League / Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Commiserates With Ighalo On Father’s Death by GSF001: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
THE Nigeria Football Federation has condoled Super Eagles’ forward, Odion Jude Ighalo, over the death of his father, Paul, which incident occurred yesterday

Paul Ighalo reportedly died in the early hours of Monday, only two days after complaining of weakness, according to his son, Jude.

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick on Monday put a call through to the Watford FC of England player to mourn with him and assured the player of the empathy of the NFF and the Nigeria football fraternity.

“I know that no amount of words can console you at this moment. But I want you to know that the NFF and the Nigeria football family are mourning with you at this period. It is always tough to lose a parent. But I want you to be strong at this period and be there for younger members of the family. That is very important.”

Re: NFF Commiserates With Ighalo On Father’s Death by solexadex(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
It is well...

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Fight With Mcgregor Possible / The Echo To Amazon / What Do You Have In Common With Late Legend Mohammed Ali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.