Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF (34444 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / Which Are Africa’s Fastest Growing Economies 2016 ? / Forex Policy: IMF Lauds CBN, Naira Appreciates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF by Naruto87(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
its amazing how some people keep blaming buhari for their bleeped up life and the economy. what did you think was going to happen when our major source of revenue went down and our sudden alliance with China?. This is just the beginning though I don't really doubt the figures taking into account our economy but that isn't enough reason to blame him.
Re: The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF by nike4love: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Juxtified:

Things are currently not rosy, but its not as bad as the foreign media is painting it
Smh
Re: The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF by Adminisher: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2016
blueto:

And zombies said GEJ was Clueless

Now that Nigerian Economy is in an infuscated adversity under Buhari, what do you have to say?.

Oh yes. GEJ was very clueless .

The most stupid President in history.

Nigerian economic growth was a SHAM.
We grew the GDP via import dependent industries like FUEL IMPORTATION . We imported every thing from Dubai and sold it locally to create phantom growth.
The billionaires were fuel importers, contractors who did not perform. All our biz women were Dubai merchants.
Use your brains and free yourself of idiocy
Re: The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF by aloeman15(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Adminisher:

Oh yes. GEJ was very clueless .

The most stupid President in history.

Nigerian economic growth was a SHAM.
We grew the GDP via import dependent industries like FUEL IMPORTATION . We imported every thing from Dubai and sold it locally to create phantom growth.
The billionaires were fuel importers, contractors who did not perform. All our biz women were Dubai merchants.
Use your brains and free yourself of idiocy
Guy, come on. Stop being silly.
You don't increase gdp by importing na, haba. The net effect is revenue loss. Isn't that the reason for all the govt's noise since the currency restrictions?
Gej was clueless. True.
Fortunately for him, that's yet to be labelled a crime so the appellation will only affect him if he lets it.

Meanwhile, you elect a president who refuses to start work for over 6 months, he hamstrings industries in a claimed bid to 'preserve the reserve', the nation's literally shut down due to a complete lack of fuel and power, he's mute on marauding fulani militants, then he can't do the most basic task of preparing a budget (remember the vp's hilarious claim of zero-based?).
But instead of calling out this 'epitome of incompetence', you're telling someone else to free themselves of idiocy?!
Well...
It's just a few months for you to be hit by the stench of a dead nation's corpse.
Re: The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF by manijoli(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
easy my broda
blueto:

Good, But I don't think I am culpable of any “insulting terminologies” evaluating and making verdicts from my former mention/quote. Except the “Zombie” sobriquet of Buhari's affiliates, of which is already a norm on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.