Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" (7156 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by okirewaju(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
No

I did not just see that

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
okirewaju:
No

I did not just see that

shocked
no u saw it well grin
okirewaju:
No

I did not just see that

shocked
no u saw it well
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by icebebe(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kia pple dey chop things for dis life oooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
icebebe:
Kia pple dey chop things for dis life oooo shocked
I tell u
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Valfrankie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
ARE YOU THIS HUNGRY? NEVER SEEN SOMEONE EAT FLAMINGO ALL MY LIFE. I hope this doesn't become a trend like snake and rat meat eating angry

1 Like

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:
ARE YOU THIS HUNGRY? NEVER SEEN SOMEONE EAT FLAMINGO ALL MY LIFE. I hope this doesn't become a trend like snake and rat meat eating angry
surprised too!
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Valfrankie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
surprised too!
But you ate it undecided

1 Like

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:
I wonder how it tasted, OP care to tell us? we are really curious. and there are actually three grown males eating that small thing. undecided
the person that killed it said he has eaten it before hence encouraging the others to eat it. while they were eating it one said its sweet...like cow meat... remember is found wherever there are cows.
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Valfrankie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
the person that killed it said he has eaten it before hence encouraging the others to eat it. while they were eating it one said its sweet...like cow meat... remember is found wherever there are cows.
They also said snake tastes like Chicken, if I wanted Chicken, I know where to find it, same with beef. but you wan claim say no be YOUR LEG I dey see so for the picture? Bros confess, you follow chop amgringringrin
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:
tjskii and MissyB3 can help u if u call them lol
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:
They also said snake tastes like Chicken, if I wanted Chicken, I know where to find it, same with beef. but you wan claim say no be YOUR LEG I dey see so for the picture? Bros confess, you follow chop am;d
what's there to denial. I didn't taste it!
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Valfrankie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
what's there to denial. I didn't taste it!
This pictures are too detailed not to have been taken by you. but since you didn't "chop" it, what were you doing as they ate? preaching? or how did you get the pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:
This pictures are too detailed not to have been taken by you. but since you didn't "chop" it, what were you doing as they ate? preaching? or how did you get the pictures grin
good u knew I took those pics.... meaning I was among them. cheers allow tjskii , MissyB3 and others contribute.
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Agbaletu: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valfrankie:

It is Cattle Egret not Flamingo.

1 Like

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Valfrankie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Agbaletu:

It is Cattle Egret not Flamingo.
Thanks for the correction, thought it was Flamingo. but even at that, I don't think it's edible cry
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by banmee(m): 5:13am On Apr 28, 2016
Valfrankie:

I can almost bet that Nigerians have started eating human meat. Has it come to this? It is a miracle that the whole country hasn't been wiped out from some strange virus. God help Nigerians.
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by BluePearls(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
OP please add "viewers discretion" to that your topic angry
Now I can't get that image out of my head sad

2 Likes

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by LajaLaba: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
U ate Lekeleke shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
BluePearls:
OP please add "viewers discretion" to that your topic angry
Now I can't get that image out of my head sad
maybe u need to taste one. ask a Fulani herdsman to help u kill one.... but watch those men o
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
D
LajaLaba:
U ate Lekeleke shocked shocked shocked
they did. try it
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by LajaLaba: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
ricsman:
D they did. try it
Who are they?come on!
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
LajaLaba:
Who are they?come on!
those that ate it
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Acebar(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
I was told it tastes bitter. don't know if it's true tho
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Acebar:
I was told it tastes bitter. don't know if it's true tho
better not bitter I heard
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by mysticgal(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Ewwww, Lord people should stop eating this creatures. They're waning in numbers. Please cry embarassed
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by ricsman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:
Ewwww, Lord people should stop eating this creatures. They're waning in numbers. Please cry embarassed
no dear, I think they are meant to be eaten. just that one man food is another man's poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by okonja(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2018
ricsman:

Please where did you get it?, I need 1 ALIVE sad
Re: Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" by Baroba(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Chekeleke? Alubarika oooo shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cocoyam!what Delicacies Can It Produce / Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) / Names Of Meat From Different Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.