Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? (975 Views)

My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / The Wifi On My Phone No Longer Switches On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
please I really need someone to put me through...
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by ITbomb(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
1. Go to “Settings” ☼
2. Locate and tap to open the “More” menu.
3. Tap the “Tethering & portable hotspot” option.
4. On the next screen, tap on the “Wi-Fi hotspot” to open the menu and switch it on (if it was not already on).
5. Tap on “Set-up Wi-Fi hotspot”.
6. On the pop-up “set-up” screen, set up your hotspot by doing the following;

Read more with picture guide at: http://www.ityunit.com/2015/05/how-to-connect-to-or-create-wi-fi.html

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
ITbomb:
1. Go to “Settings” ☼
2. Locate and tap to open the “More” menu.
3. Tap the “Tethering & portable hotspot” option.
4. On the next screen, tap on the “Wi-Fi hotspot” to open the menu and switch it on (if it was not already on).
5. Tap on “Set-up Wi-Fi hotspot”.
6. On the pop-up “set-up” screen, set up your hotspot by doing the following;

Read more with picture guide at: http://www.ityunit.com/2015/05/how-to-connect-to-or-create-wi-fi.html
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks lemme try it n get back to you
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have created it so how do I connect with other phones
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
and what does pin from client means
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by ITbomb(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lastkidd90:
I have created it so how do I connect with other phones
Switch on the WiFi Hotspot on the main phone then on the other phone just on the WiFi and look for the name of the Hotspot you created on the main phone, tap on it and enter the password you had created earlier, it will connect automatically

1 Like

Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks lemme give it a try
Re: How Do I Setup Hotspot Wifi On Android???? by Lastkidd90(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks so much it's working perfectly but seems slow though

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their Lack Of Transparency!!! / Here's How To Update Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro To Android 7.0 / List Of Smartphones That Will Get 'android O' Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.