Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G (418 Views)

Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G by reportnaijanews(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Back in February 2016, there were reports that BBA former housemate turned actress, Beverly Osu was heartbroken over crooner Terry G. According to the report, Beverly and Terry dated hush hush back in 2015. . .and while Beverly seemed very much in love with him, the crooner wasn't ready for any commitment as he is in a 7year relationship with his London based girlfriend and they both have a three year old kid together, (read here)
Fast forward to April, Terry G has come out to clear the air on the alleged relationship, telliing Punch he never dated the dark skinned thespian as she's his christian sister and they are in a christian relationship. What he said after the cut...

He said, "That is a false notion; I was not involved in any amorous relationship with Beverly Osu."

When asked if he chose to dump Beverly because of her drinking habits, Terry G replied "How can you break up with or break the heart of someone you were never in a relationship with in the first instance?"

"We were not in any kind of love relationship; I am her Christian brother and she is my Christian sister. It was a Christian relationship."

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/i-never-dated-beverly-osu-what-we-have.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
their business...next!!!
Re: I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin Christian relationship ko , Pagan friends ni grin
Re: I Never Dated Beverly Osu, What We Have Is A Christain Relationship - Terry G by MizTyna(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol! This is a new one. 'Christian sister'. There is God oh

(1) (Reply)

Seat According To Punctuality / Banky W's Mother Sends Teebillz Packing From Son's Apartment In Lagos / Davido's Baby Mama Reportedly ' Bounced' From Imade's 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.