Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment (3291 Views)

A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by vicky85(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fast rising Nollywood Actress,producer and Model Feyisara Hassan is a year older today.
The award winning Yoruba actress who started acting in 2011 has produced couples of movies like Ipinlese, Aye Asan, Rokun Rosa, Aisan fikayomi and others.
The Mass communications graduate from Wolex private polytechnic also Speak on her challenges in the movie industry, Feyi explained how she used to face sexual harassment before she could get a role. "I have been through a lots, the situation where no one in the industry are not ready to help or assist you, but to God be the glory, things are smooth for me now"
How she handled those stages of sexual harassment.. Feyi applauded her mother who assisted her by talking to some people in the industry to mentor her.
The Lagos Island born will be hosting her colleagues and friends tomorrow. We say Happy birthday to her.

Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by vicky85(f): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
clap for your sef
Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by faithesco(f): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Errmmm,meaning she wasn't drilled by dis producers#foufoufoufoulllll
Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by dangotesmummy: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
clap for your sef
I've clapped for her tongue
Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I've clapped for her tongue
lol..dt s gud of u

1 Like

Re: Fast Rising Actress Feyisara Hassan Reveals How She Handles Sexual Harassment by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
lol..dt s gud of u
o yes cool

(1) (Reply)

Popular nollywood Actress Photoshops Her Pix To Increase Her Back Side (pix) / Photos from Tope Alabi House-Warming in Lagos / Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.