Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview (3576 Views)

Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / 2016 Rio Olympics: Jonathan Akinyemi’s First Nigerian Athlete To Arrive Rio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by IsiomaMOC: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Relatively unknown Nigerian 200m Champion Tega Odele is being interviewed about his first experience on Nigeria’s senior team (20.49s in 200m Round 1 at the World Championships), when none other than the world’s fastest man ever Usain Bolt, who just successfully defended his 100m World Title comes up next to him – look how quickly the interviewer ends his chat with Odele and turns to Bolt when he shows up!

See video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgj0jHg3F-E

Read the full story here:
http://www.makingofchamps.com/2015/08/27/see-what-happens-when-usain-bolt-stands-next-to-nigerian-athlete-being-interviewed/

Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
lols, its normal nah. U snub the ' dumb' when the 'smart' comes around lol
BTW, its like Bolts resembu ds Odere abi odele af a guy or is it my presbyopia ?
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
everybody want to associate with success...
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
PublicAdmin:
everybody want to associate with success...
and who told you odele is a failure??
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
and who told you odele is a failure??
relinquish biased sentiments bro.

be frank: if you were that journalist what will you do when you spot the "world's fastest man" approaching?
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by delishpot: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cheiiii! E go better o.
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Its just natural instinct on the part of the journalist.
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
lols, its normal nah. U snub the ' dumb' when the 'smart' comes around lol
BTW, its like Bolts resembu ds Odere abi odele af a guy or is it my presbyopia ?
see this one diagnosing himself

na doctor tell u that one abi you just decided you have it grin
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

see this one diagnosing himself

na doctor tell u that one abi you just decided you have it grin

Rara o, No be Doctor ooo ...

And No, I dint decide anything, People do say I have an old eyes and mind because af the way I look at things grin
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Rara o, No be Doctor ooo ...

And No, I dint decide anything, People do say I have an old eyes and mind because af the way I look at things grin
yeah they say d same about me
maybe we're kindred spirits grin

u probably have what they call an old soul and i empathize 100 percentttt grin
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah they say d same about me
maybe we're kindred spirits grin

u probably have what they call an old soul and i empathize 100 percentttt grin

Yh, MAYBE maybe!

Yass my soul should be a millenium old at least grin, Now, Am I a vampire Hahahahahaha!
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yh, MAYBE maybe!

Yass my soul should be a millenium old at least grin, Now, Am I a vampire Hahahahahaha!
maybe maybe indeed wink grin

lol abeg it no reach that point yet. just that u feel like someone who has experienced alot even though you're young.
Take me for example, I always give the best advice even tho na small pikin I be grin U wan form Methuselah here abi
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

maybe maybe indeed wink grin

lol abeg it no reach that point yet. just that u feel like someone who has experienced alot even though you're young.
Take me for example, I always give the best advice even tho na small pikin I be grin U wan form Methuselah here abi

#Best advice ... Don't worry ima jes wife you soon! As in very soon grin
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

#Best advice ... Don't worry ima jes wife you soon! As in very soon grin
/butterflies feeling/ grin
das such a huge compliment actually dat for once im at a loss for words
even me dat sabi talk like parrot on steriods grin

have a good day o
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/butterflies feeling/ grin
das such a huge compliment actually dat for once im at a loss for words
even me dat sabi talk like parrot on steriods grin

have a good day o
*nerdy behavior on point so don't mind my comment ** grin wink

Butterflies feeling- You have butterfly feelings when blood refuses to flow into your stomach so, I recommend 100 push ups before u go to bed tnite wink
# nerdy behavior deactivated, thanks 4 bearing wt me wink
So,
Was that intended to make me blush and feel super No! Iam already in tears of joy! cheesy
You're so kind and cute (sobs) grin
Re: Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

*nerdy behavior on point so don't mind my comment ** grin wink

Butterflies feeling- You have butterfly feelings when blood refuses to flow into your stomach so, I recommend 100 push ups before u go to bed tnite wink
# nerdy behavior deactivated, thanks 4 bearing wt me wink
So,
Was that intended to make me blush and feel super No! Iam already in tears of joy! cheesy
You're so kind and cute (sobs) grin
gosh i cant do push ups o. besides i dont like stomach exercises cause it ruins my perfect waist grin grin grin those things are mostly for males cause a broad chest looks good on them but not us gals

haha no this one was honesty for once not my usually lubbish flattery...... awww u think im kind. thank you grin

(1) (Reply)

Lewandowski: "That Was Not Penalty" Referee Told Me Why He Whistled. / Barcelona Vs Liverpool 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / How To USE Your Smartphone To Fetch U #500 - 2K Daily On Color Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.