Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) (27874 Views)

Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic / Owerri Customs Seize Goods Worth N857 Million (photos) / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by famo19: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
give the people that need it
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by oweman: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yeyegist:
They have already taken some to their wives at home

The whole consignment should be taken to the IDPs camps across the nation for consumption before they get spoiled .
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by NobleG1(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
They should auction them to the public in an open and fair process or share them between selected communities all over the country or share them between all motherless babies' homes in the country.
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by NobleG1(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2016
This is somebody's hard earned cash.
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
Make them share the rice..

Hi Honey! Am back ! smiley
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Burning this makes no sense. .. Either to IDP camps or to our national reserves

Why was it confisticated in the first place?
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by eliwa47(m): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2016
grin
This rice is supposed to be distributed among less privileged citizens oo, don't share it among yourself n don't burn them o!
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by amtaken(f): 2:29am On Apr 27, 2016
I feel your pains.

Rice is now 14k/15k per bag. Who is deceiving who?

Buhari came on a revenge mission.

Dude is mad that we didn't vote for him in 2003/2007/2011. He is aware that if not for Tinubu he wouldn't have won last year.

He knows he's highly hated by sane Nigerians and he's hating back.

Only God can save us now.

Viktor1983:
I don't care bout what happens in this country anymore... whether good or bad oo, all Join..
petrol above N150 for over 2months, low economy growth, inflation, fulani terrorism et al...

I'll just chill for one more year so that the vexation level of these political correct hypocrites will rise too, perhaps we might do a collaboration then...
For now what ever happens, ITS ALL GOOD•

1 Like

Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by compoundC: 2:30am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=28pt]Why seize the rice. They are suppose to calculate government tax and ask the people to pay[/size]
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by Unconditionalov: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Is foreign rice CB now, when some people are bringing it with ship load?
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by ussy09(m): 4:20am On Apr 27, 2016
wat a great lost to d owner (s)
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by femi4: 4:20am On Apr 27, 2016
buharisbae:
who the seize EPP na?
You don baff?
Who you serve?
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by lovean: 4:56am On Apr 27, 2016
pls pal vote for my frend optional for miss naira land contest 2016 .....her user name is optional. number 12 on the list of contestants........ tank u soo much...much love
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by ministeriallist: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2016
DrSuleiman100:
Who is going to claim ownership of it??
Abeg help me ask them
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Customs don see free rice to share among dem selves. God de watch every thing.
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Burning this makes no sense. .. Either to IDP camps or to our national reserves
IDP will need morecheesy
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by AfroKnight: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Duty paid value of 16 million for just 1050 bags. Haba! How much will they now sell the rice? Customs dey lie. They probably reduced the number of bags (which they have taken away) but forgot to reduce the duty.

Crooks.
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by IshiBANmore: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
And they will share it later angry
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by heysquare(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
it shud be taking to IDP for displaced ppl
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Will they burn all this?No way
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by wacoj(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder why i didn't get a Custom job with all these frequent seizing of things i for no send Buhari's economy woes.
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Naija customs are just stupid ... See better food wa dem want waste
Re: Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
I don't know whether to say good job well done or good food and money for some oga at the top.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Men Arrested In Ogun For Using Their Family Members’ Skulls For Ritual / In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.