Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

[photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice (1200 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by amzee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
A family believed to be Kuwaiti installed a secret camera in their kitchen after becoming suspicious of their maid's activities in their home. And what they discovered was shocking.
The maid was caught pouring her urine into her boss's juice after he requested a drink. The camera captured two women going about their daily chores while one of them prepared a drink.

She is seen stirring it and then heading away before the second maid walks over to the juice. Before she gets there however she quickly pulls a beaker of what purportedly contains her own urine from her trousers. She is then clearly seen topping up the drink with the liquid.

The video concludes with the woman returning to carry on with her job. She can be seen preparing food in the background.

The man involved who has chosen to keep his identity secret has warned other families to be careful about who they employ and keep an eye on the activities of domestic staff.

Source: entertainment.vacancynigerians.com/2016/04/maid-in-kuwait-is-caught-on-secret.html?m=1

Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by dollyjoy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is wickednessshockedshocked

Endtime maid
Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Busheet!...

Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by Marvel1206: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
The guy go just see say the juice dey salty
Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Now. Thats what i call 'concentrated juice'

1 Like

Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18]Nasty![/size]
Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by dangotesmummy: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

This househelp is a very hardworking, dedicated and faithful servant grin
Re: [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice by Mekus68: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why are most female house maids bad, why?

(1) (Reply)

Almost Out Of Stock!!! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears (UK) 50% Discount Off! / Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old / Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.