Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum (782 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum by Chumani(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
A LETTER FROM AN ABORTED CHILD

Dear Mum,
I have decided to talk to you to let you know my
feelings. I want to know why you did it. My story
is short. I stayed inside you for only a couple of
weeks. I was very comfortable and warm. I felt
really protected. I knew you were a special
person because you never stopped me from
eating the food you ate. I longed for the day I
would see your face. Nine months was a long
time to wait, but I was determined to wait. I had
to be patient.

A man then offered you some amount of money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant that I would at least see you, the only person that I knew in the world. I was wrong. I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt something sharp pierce my tiny ear. I jerked silently and in pain, and asked you to protect me. Seconds later the object came,fiercer than before. My tiny body was cut up, starting from the ears then arms and legs. It was an agonizing experience. My head was then cut off and I died.

It took me a whole hour to die. A whole hour for
an innocent few weeks human being to be
murdered by you! I remember the whole incident
vividly and I keep asking myself what I did to
deserve that cruel death. Why me? Why did you
do that to me? And why was I not given a
chance to live just like they children you hear
playing around? How do you feel when you send
some of them on errands when I could have done that with pride if you had given me the chance to live? Don't you see the beauty in playing with a child that calls you mom with a sweet soft voice?

I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You
remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain
to God why you committed the heinous act. He
sent me to you as a very special gift. My purpose
was to make you proud by being the great
person God meant me to be. I have forgiven you
though I never lived to see your face. My journey
back to my creator was safe, and I arrived
safely. I was given a red-carpet welcome by an
angel. I am in fact without bitterness. I still love
you, mum.

Yours Never-seen child.

If you are touched, join the "STOP ABORTION" campaign by sharing this post with your friends.

....STOP ABORTION !!!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum by homeboy205: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm how could aborted child write a letter from the soak away??
Re: A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum by Flexherbal(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Will others hear?
Re: A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
homeboy205:
Hmmm how could aborted child write a letter from the soak away??
AbI o. Na wetin me sef dey wonder. But still, let's say no to abortion.
Re: A Touching Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum by Blesssed(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Poor child

(1) (Reply)

. / Ridiculous Things That Men Apparently Find "Unattractive" About Women / Would You Slap Your Baby Daddy For $10, 000, 000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.