Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana (636 Views)

My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
A Twitter user has revealed how Nigeria’s voter register was used to sell puff puff in Ghana, Nigeria’s west African sister nation.

The papers showed the register with the pictures and names of registered voters from the last election as the user said his friend made the discovery when he went to buy balls of puff puff.

Below is the tweet and the pictures:

Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its buhari the traveller that took them there in exchange for God's knows what
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by faithesco(f): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ermmmmm,and soo,afterall I just finished cleaning my butt wif ghana daily newspaper,so kini big deal
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hahahaha....it's a waste anyway I hope it doesn't contain any sensitive information
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by obo389(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
people should refrain from peddling lies and checking for poofs and facts. people just love cheap publicity.
now look closely at what the twitter user wrote. he said GHANA HIGH.
the last time i checked, the said Ghana high is a resturant owned by togolese and its situated on marcathy street close to TBS on lagos island and not Ghana as the writer there want to claim.
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by wordbank(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
And there was a country...
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by Flexherbal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is serious!
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by Mologi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ghanoan puff Puff dey make sense die...just like bread...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by nepapole(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Ermmmmm,and soo,afterall I just finished cleaning my butt wif ghana daily newspaper,so kini big deal
So u use paper to clean ur bumbum.. U shud try pawpaw leaf too.
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by faithesco(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
nepapole:

So u use paper to clean ur bumbum.. U shud try pawpaw leaf too.
lmfao,was kidding ooo
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by micfoley: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria's Voter Register Used To Sell Puff Puff In Ghana by buharisbae(f): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2016
inec coulda burnt it people life are at stake
BTW from Nigeria to Ghana hw? shocked
this is a national disgrace embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Whale That Was Captured And Killed In Ondo State Nigeria (photos) / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / In This Era Of Economic Recession; Check Out What This Little Cutie Is Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.