Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Wisdom In Weakness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wisdom In Weakness (610 Views)

The Wisdom Of King Solomon / Words Of Wisdom, Proverbs, Sayings Of The Wise Section Here. / Be Inspired By The Words Of Wisdom And Quotes By Albert Einstein And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom In Weakness by Mozie(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2009
The lion,wolf & fox went hunting. They caught a horse,a gazelle and a hare. The lion said "Mr wolf,you can share the game. The wolf said "lion can take the gazelle,while the fox will take the hare,as for me I will only take the horse." The lion was furious by this and struck the wolf on the head with it's might paw and the wolf's skull cracked and it died.

The lion now said to the fox "maybe you can share it better." the for replied "the gazelle will be your lunch while the horse will be your dinner, the hare will be you breakfast. The lion was impressed to be given all the game and said. "My fox when did you learn all this wisdom" the fox answered "when I heard the wolf's skull cracked under your paw." grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Wisdom In Weakness by pappy4real(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
the fox was being coward and wise. who wan die grin
Re: Wisdom In Weakness by mamagee6(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2009
Good Joke.
Re: Wisdom In Weakness by jamace(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2009
Funny
Re: Wisdom In Weakness by baybbootz(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
scaredy cat, gud one

(1) (Reply)

Tupac In Kazakhstan! / Sick Leave ! / Jonas Brothers Bounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.