Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! (1245 Views)

One Word For This Attire! / See What Happens When d Power Situation In The Country Keeps Getting Worse (pix) / WAEC, How Many Times Would This Guy Sit For SSCE (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by intrepid: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Just wondering where he could be from. Any guess? And what do you have to say about this attire?

Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by faithesco(f): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ermmmm,lemme guess,shuuuu dis na ibadan product na
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by GentlemanUnltd: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi babe, @faithesco
www.nairaland.com/refiner

Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by Adebola02(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
So hilarious, the man fashion sense no get part two,he even take umbrella compliment his designer suit/jacket. Anyway na wetin the man get hin wear.
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by faithesco(f): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Hi babe, @faithesco
www.nairaland.com/refiner
hello,wassup
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
from Nigeria ,Where else
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by GentlemanUnltd: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
hello,wassup
I'm cool and bouncing like a new born baby. *smiles*
I hope the night is treating you well?

Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by faithesco(f): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
I'm cool and bouncing like a new born baby. *smiles*
I hope the night is treating you well?
lo@new born baby,am good tho
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by GentlemanUnltd: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
lo@new born baby,am good tho
lol, that was the best description I could used to describe how cool I'm tonight.

Good to know you re good.

This is the first time I'm seeing your moniker on Nairaland, a "beautiful ghost"?

Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by faithesco(f): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

lol, that was the best description I could used to describe how cool I'm tonight.

Good to know you re good.

This is the first time I'm seeing your moniker on Nairaland, a "beautiful ghost"?
errmmmm,but am not a ghost
Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
errmmmm,but am not a ghost
Lol, I never said you re one sweetie.

What I meant was, you seem to be a beautiful girl who "appears and disappears" when it seems an eye is about sighting you. hmmmm

Re: What Part of The Country Could This Guy Be From? Check This Attire!! by flexeey: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
When you are the no 1 fashion designer in ur village.

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny!!! You Can’t Beat An Igbo Man, The Most Business Minded Tribe In Afri / The New National Anthem.lolz / Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.