Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff (1245 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Dy27 Laffing Gas... Passion To Make You Laff / Funny Joke Of The Day That Will Make You Laff Out Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 2:26am On Jun 27, 2016
watch this funny animation where a pastor's child cant spell biblical names but can sing olamide's songs. This is my first official animation i created so please watch and review, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHt0YqSdrgY

1 Like

Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by Merlissa(f): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice...
What happened at the end?

Did he treck?
Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2016
lol sure why not a whole pastor's son
Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by Lilprincey(m): 3:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg give us the summary of the video nah
Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by geesilver(m): 4:59am On Jun 27, 2016
OP u try.....u for make it longer now. I don dey enjoy am.
Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2016
another new and very very interesting video just released, this one is firefire. The man inside MayShark that slapped the small kid who couldnt spell biblical name is there and also the kid. i bet you will love this new one just try and watch, promise not to fall you guys hand, am not hyping tho just wanna make lil sense here is the link if youve watched firefire please drop comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiiNliLJ7U

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? / Pingin Proverbs / Joke Of The Day: The Boring Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.