Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian (967 Views)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by preciousedwin63(m): 3:13am On Apr 27, 2016
The face of one of the immigration officers that assaulted a civilian

Re: The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by Bitterleafsoup: 4:00am On Apr 27, 2016
A hungry man is an angry man- Bob Marley

Baba you promise they money by 25th and now masses are suffering. cry
Re: The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by Smellymouth: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Yawa grin
Re: The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by Lionhearted511: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Waste of precious time because nothing will happen to him as far as Nigeria is concerned My advice for the victim is to Hire assassins to trail him for weeks, then assassinate him. That is what suits them
Re: The Face Of Wicked Immigration Officer That Assaulted A Civilian by ochardbaby(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
preciousedwin63:
The face of one of the immigration officers that assaulted a civilian

I will prefer to call you my dearest Olanike,with all due respect. You have done enough with this guy picture posted here. This is not his first time of doing something similar,I can assure you 1000000% that we don't need the controler General of immigration to do anything. Why you might wanna ask? Because his cup is full and believe if you are in Naija soon u will see his OBT!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Goat Born With Human Face Totally Shocks Villagers (photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Human / In Benue: Boy Shot Dead By Unknown Persons In Broad Daylight (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.