Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! (2355 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / He Attended The Burial Of His Wife Today And Died Few Hours Later:photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Knetpro(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Love is Dead! I Attended the Funeral Service Last Weekend!!!

That is what a friend of mine told me recently when he was narrating his experience with his ex-girlfriend.

He was very bitter as he recounted how money-conscious the girl was. He told me: "Do you know that l financed that girl throughout her degree programme at UNILAG?"

Though l commiserated with him, l told him that he should have known better than to sponsor a girl whom he had not yet got married to in higher institution. I asked him: "Are you her father? Or, is she an orphan?"

He replied that he was blinded by love. He also told me that there were clear signs that the girl was even cheating on him throughout the 6 years that they were together. But, he failed to see it. The girl finally decided to end the relationship when she finished her studies and went for youth service.

How heartless can some girls get!

Well, this should be a great lesson for my fellow men out there. Know the difference between love, lust, true love and even infatuation.

See True Love Defined for a clear definition of what true love is.

Love may be dead. But, certainly, true love is not!
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Knetpro(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
I know someone will say "Serves Him Right!!!" grin shocked undecided
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by ayodotcom(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder y some guys will b financing a girls education. Bros Abeg u b bank .....these days u shld nt b blinded by love because love has recovered its sight and cn c very clearly
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by nnachukz(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2016
For girls, it is just a normal game. When they play it according to their mindset, they think themselves smart and you mumu. But when men show them their little bad mind, they call you heartless and draws sympathy from your fellow men. Therein lies the fact that girls know no love but game.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by greatbrian(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Dia z nothing like love man. Its just an emotional blackmail practised by fraudsters. I tried it and it boomerang on me. Thank God am still in one piece. Love z the height of dictionary arrancy

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Haha!! Girls sha..... I don't understand why some girls will see true genuine love and still prefer to go after guys that will deceive them.

Op, do you believe in karma?? Don't worry she'll meet her doom soon.....but hope you're not at fault maybe she has once told you to let her be but you were too blinded..... I know you've learnt your lessons.....

One step at a time next time.
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by adorablepepple(f): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry to your friend but by now he should know sponsoring a girl or lady to school shouldn't happen because most of them end up being ungrateful and jilt the guy. Give her pocket money or allowance and it's not compulsory sef.
Now you saying love is dead undecided Abeg love is alive and well
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by adebayour26: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2016
airmirthd1:
....but hope you're not at fault maybe she has once told you to let her be but you were too blinded..... I know you've learnt your lessons.....

One step at a time next time.
That's what we call obssession.

Am glad a comment like dis is coming from a lady. Thumbs up!
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Knetpro(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
ayodotcom:
I wonder y some guys will b financing a girls education. Bros Abeg u b bank .....these days u shld nt b blinded by love because love has recovered its sight and cn c very clearly

I agree with you completely! cheesy
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by omarithmetics: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
True love has been dead for at least a century

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Knetpro(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatbrian:
Dia z nothing like love man. Its just an emotional blackmail practised by fraudsters. I tried it and it boomerang on me. Thank God am still in one piece. Love z the height of dictionary arrancy

You are lucky man!!! Do you know that my friend later had stroke and he has never been the same ever since
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by shaybebaby(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is what happens when love is measured in terms of financial capability. Remove money from the equation, it becomes easier to see who cares and who doesn't from their actions.
I hope your friend moves on and finds love again. He can't the 6yrs back but hopefully in comparison to a lifetime, maybe he is lucky that he is out of it now.
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
love still exist , and it would still continue to exist. Though not many may put faith in it, believe it, earnestly live life with joy in it's pursuit; but that doesn't change the fact that LOVE exists.
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On May 01, 2016
Love hmmmmm has so many definition.
Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Knetpro(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
love still exist , and it would still continue to exist. Though not many may put faith in it, believe it, earnestly live life with joy in it's pursuit; but that doesn't change the fact that LOVE exists.

Ok. You may have a point there.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! by Eseries(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2017
nothing new....

singing.....

Christiana by enyim nwayi yeeh!
Christina kwere na o ga anu m o o o!

when people pray at mountain of fire , may my helper locate me, they ain't joking.

Move on...

keep loving and trusting anyway.... mother Theresa says so

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) / A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband / Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.