Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem (1305 Views)

Is This Camon Cx Real From Konga . / What Is Wrong With This Camon C8? +pics / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by Lifehack: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Okay, so l got a tecno camon c8 on monday.just yesterday evening the phone got stock (frozen) when I tried to view someones profile on Facebook. Since the battery doesn't come off, I decided to hold the power button & + volume in an attempt to reboot the phone. After holding it for about 9 secs. Or so, the phone switched off and has refused to come on until now...so I was wondering if the phone gurus on Nairaland have a solution to this.
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
not surprised...its techno
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by kolexepana: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Are you sure you bought your phone from an authorized seller
You can check their forum for solution tho
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by tammyboy1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please sir hw much did u gt the phone and also your location pls
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by mosjames: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
tammyboy1:
If you are in Lagos, go to 3CHUB at ikeja.
The phone is around 35-38k.
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by Lifehack: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
tammyboy1:
bought it for 32k at port Harcourt
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by apexquest(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
I use the c8, it goes off on its own n reboots.
If it was stuck, while didn't u turn it off with only the power button.??, anyway try locating their customer care office in your state.
Re: Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem by bobo65(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
Lifehack:
Okay, so l got a tecno camon c8 on monday.just yesterday evening the phone got stock (frozen) when I tried to view someones profile on Facebook. Since the battery doesn't come off, I decided to hold the power button & + volume in an attempt to reboot the phone. After holding it for about 9 secs. Or so, the phone switched off and has refused to come on until now...so I was wondering if the phone gurus on Nairaland have a solution to this.

U wan view pic of babe wey no like u for Facebook

She Prolly attached a virus to a link btw ur profile n hers
Lol

Connect ur phone to a charger in a dark place, see if the screen brightens up a bit

Are u sure ur battery wasn't low before u soft reseted it?

(1) (Reply)

Help ! My Tecno Phantom 5 Screen Is Dying. / Whatsapp About To Steal From You / Man Phone Explodes While Ontop Of A Bike (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.