Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! (1731 Views)

Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / MTN VTU Was Mistakenly Sent To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Pleases how do I retract my money. This morning I sent a particular amount using the online process (my first time) although it went trough just once but I was debited twice . The person I sent to haven't seen any alert too.

Any process (online) I can do to get the money back because I can't go to the bank now am very far from the supposed bank and I need the money as soon as possible.

I don't know if this the right section but mods please help me move it to where I can get good and quick answers on this. Thanks.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Young03(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
I don't know o
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by dominique(f): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Why not call me th person and request do the money to be transferred back to you?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
dominique:
Why not call the person and request do the money to be transferred back to you?

The person has not seen any alert too
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by mercenary: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2016
dominique:
Why not call the person and request do the money to be transferred back to you?
How na? Shuuuu? Is the person's account number a fone number? Ur reasoning dey baffle me oh
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by dominique(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
mercenary:
How na? Shuuuu? Is the person's account number a fone number? Ur reasoning dey baffle me oh

Did he send this money to a complete stranger? If he doesn't have any means of contacting the person he sent money to then sorry is his middle name
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2016
1. Call the bank and lay the complain, its likely their fault, they will do a reversal
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by abhosts(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Call your Bank's Help Line to find out the actual status of the Transfers. If they were successful, the recipient would get credited for both within the day, if the transfer failed but debited debited you, the bank would reverse the Transaction.

Bbsharon:
Pleases how do I retract my money. This morning I sent a particular amount using the online process (my first time) although it went trough just once but I was debited twice . The person I sent to haven't seen any alert too.

Any process(online) I can do to get the money back because I can't go to the bank now am very far from the supposed bank and I need the money as soon as possible.

I don't know if this the right section but mods please help me move it to where I can get good and quick answers on this. Thanks.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by vizkiz: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Any process (online) I can do to get the money back because I can't go to the bank now am very far from the supposed bank and I need the money as soon as possible.

Call the customer care agent for your bank and Lodge your complaint not coming to nairaland, there is nothing anyone here can do about that undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

Call the customer care agent for your bank and Lodge your complaint not coming to nairaland, there is nothing anyone here can do about that undecided

You just did something by telling me what to do...I never knew I could call the customer care agent.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by vizkiz: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

You just did something by telling me what to do...I never knew I could call the customer care agent.

what bank are you using?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

what bank are you using?

Guarantee trust bank.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by vizkiz: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Guarantee trust bank.

Customer care agent
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

Customer care agent

Thanks a lot...this actually helped.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by vizkiz: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks a lot...this actually helped.

your money has been refunded right?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by Bbsharon(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

your money has been refunded right?

Yes
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Money Twice To An Account (online) HELP !!! by vizkiz: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Yes

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Blog Site / Trustenable Logistics / Need A 9/11 Truck From Kabba To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.