Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife (27192 Views)

Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
what of im second son na?

look if truly tht Second boy is his then it's not good for him to reject him na
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Seunolad1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
I am igbo and the one thing i love the yorubas for is they are proud of their culture.see his childs name "boluwatife",even the yoruba elites prefer yoruba names for their kids unlike we igbos..."cameron,aliona,mia,via,cat and other rubbish names.look at what they do with agbada and their traditional wears,now all tribes in nigeria and even foreigners dress like them.thumbs up to the yorubas.
moral of the story:Igbo people,be proud of your culture and respect it first before others emulate it
oSe, ose orire! Orimii ounwu*my dey swell up* proudly Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seunolad1:
oSe, ose orire! Orimii ounwu*my dey swell up* proudly Yoruba man
nwanne i just said the bitter truth.One love

2 Likes

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Barrysleek(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
I love it when celebrities give their wards local names
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Lastine: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
ohhh nw u knw.... see dis guy sha
You better don't let your hatred to cross your path of success... Congratulate the prospered one
Nice one there Wizzy
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by jimi4us: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
I am igbo and the one thing i love the yorubas for is they are proud of their culture.see his childs name "boluwatife",even the yoruba elites prefer yoruba names for their kids unlike we igbos..."cameron,aliona,mia,via,cat and other rubbish names.look at what they do with agbada and their traditional wears,now all tribes in nigeria and even foreigners dress like them.thumbs up to the yorubas.
moral of the story:Igbo people,be proud of your culture and respect it first before others emulate it
talk like someone who have sense. so igbos dont have native names? theres 99.9% chance that you are yoloba claiming igbo when ever you want to talk rubbish. cos if you an igbo person you wont say this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lastine:

You better don't let your hatred to cross your path of success... Congratulate the prospered one
Nice one there Wizzy
wat is dis one saying
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by MizTyna(f): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
aboyaji:
Wow

This is now going to play out just fine like a nollywood movie. The abandoned child will grow and become more successful than this legitimate one.

May the kids find favour in God's eyes.

We like to think we know or should know everything about all these celebrities while in actual fact,it is only what they want us to know you'll know. While many men have fled their responsibilities with no cause,you can't just start judging like that. How are you so sure Wizkid hasn't confirmed the kid isn't his either by DNA or just that he never slept with her that period at all? Saying one child will be successful than other is so wrong. Just pray for the one you want to pray for without using the other as yardstick

2 Likes

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
talk like someone who have sense. so igbos dont have native names? theres 99.9% chance that you are yoloba claiming igbo when ever you want to talk rubbish. cos if you an igbo person you wont say this nonsense.
abu m onye igbo chineke no n'eligwe ma.so because i said the bitter truth,im yoruba?you're really myopic.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
abu m onye igbo chineke no n'eligwe ma.so because i said the bitter truth,im yoruba?you're really myopic.why is your moniker jimi and ur igbo

1 Like

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ashawo boy, having basta.rd children everywhere, retar,ded dwarf
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by solesy: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
the same child he denied four to five year ago....now his everything, baba God na u biko.
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by solesy: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
what of im second son na?

look if truly tht Second boy is his then it's not good for him to reject him na
my dear that was the same way he rejected this same child four to five years ago....the second baby mama's own is gud, this child's mum went through shame when she got pregnent for him at age of 19. and wizkid denied the pregnancy then.
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Balooscadido(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
When is he gonna claim Ayo jnr "boluwatife's younger bro? Lol grin
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by yemoxyl(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Guess that's y he tatooed his(boluwatife) name on his hand.....But i think he should give his second son a chance smiley
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by praise9: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
wagbayiii
!!!
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Shinelle(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

Kudos to them.....
But then Can't you just praise yoruba and leave Igbo out of it!
are they now words and opposites that must always be juxtaposed? pls lets stop Raising unnecessary tribal wars.

By the way, your opinion is what it is.. your opinion.
not the " bitter truth".

2 Likes

Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
guy no be only Yoruba dey wear Agbada o. Its also part of the Hausa culture too
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by Blessograo(f): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2016
the boy has a prominent frontal grin grin grin
Re: 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife by tammie24: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
shout out to TellingItAsItIs
My your days be long smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump / DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria / Timi Dakolo Chilling On A Sport Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.