Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria (27176 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by HeWrites(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter Dj cuppy took to her IG page to announce that she's packing her bags, to return to Nigeria soon.. read what she posted below!

''Guess What?! I'm Moving Back To Lagos Next Month !!! ���
#CuppyOnAMission

Info From; http://retronaija..com.ng/2017/08/billionaire-daughter-dj-cuppy-plans-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by auntysimbiat(f): 1:36am On Aug 25, 2017
nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by MrRhymes101(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2017
I know a lot of people that will do anything to travel out... irony of life

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Tolexander: 2:03am On Aug 25, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I know a lot of people that will do anything to travel out... irony of life
As a DJ, she needs moving down to Nigeria.

Moreover, the guy tying her down in UK, Victor Anichebe, has moved to China.

63 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Tolexander: 2:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Be careful when you get to naija o, dem do arrest Evans doesn't mean the spirit in Evans is dead o.

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by MrRhymes101(m): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Tolexander:
As a DJ, she needs moving down to Nigeria.

Moreover, the guy tying her down in UK, Victor Anichebe, has moved to China.
U don't know her target clients so u can't say she NEEDS to move down

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Tolexander: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2017
MrRhymes101:
U don't know her target clients so u can't say she NEEDS to move down
she needs it!

She will be more useful in Nigeria than UK considering the large entertainment industry we have and the name she has carved for herself and inherited from her father.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by subtlemee(f): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2017
When she left did she seek our consent? Why then is her relocating back our concern?

39 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by MrRhymes101(m): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Tolexander:
she needs it!

She will be more useful in Nigeria than UK considering the large entertainment industry we have and the name she has carved for herself and inherited from her father.
See eh, I'm in the entertainment industry. Some of the stars u knw don't make up to half of what some not so famous guys make. Some are out for the money some are for the fame. Some stick to what they can do best and deliver to those that want such service. What if Cuppy is not even used to mixing naija songs?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Tolexander: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2017
MrRhymes101:
See eh, I'm in the entertainment industry. Some of the stars u knw don't make up to half of what some not so famous guys make. Some are out for the money some are for the fame. Some stick to what they can do best and deliver to those that want such service. What if Cuppy is not even used to mixing naija songs?
ha ha bro!

You are posting as if DJ cuppy is totally alienated from naija stuff.

She does come to perform in Lagos and mixes naija music in UK, UAE etc.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2017
cry

How can a sane person be relocating back to Nigeria at this time....when am thinking of escaping from the zoo...

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Ghnaija(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Make we fry .......
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Skales might want to date her too .....
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by wheelie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lool, Truth be told.

subtlemee:
When she left did she seek our consent? Why then is her relocating back our concern?
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Greatmind23: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a sane person be relocating back to Nigeria at this time....when am thinking of escaping from the zoo...
because she is insanely rich enough to solve all your generation sane problems

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
What will that change? Will relocation help bring to justice the Rats that ruined Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

If you are surrounded by that kind of wealth, you would want to stay in Nigeria ..........

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Coming back home to look for husband.

Seun this is your opportunity, please go for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Narldon: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017

DJ CUPPY

WHO ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM?

IS IT VICTOR ANICHEBE?

grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Tinie: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
You are highly welcome

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by sukkot: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
mmkay welcome
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by lonelydora: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
DJ cuppy, you have very bad advisers if that's what they told you. It is better to stay where you are than relocate to Nigeria, even though you will stay in Banana Island and move around with security.

The bad news of how our leaders embezzle our funds you will be seeing on television will make you regret coming back.

If you know how I deeply regret not leaving this country when I had the opportunity ehhhh. Biko don't come and add to our already high population

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by maklelemakukula(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why is she standing with Noob saibot
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Abeg make she come quick so that we can start dating and so that she will give me money for the things I want to do

Like #10M is okay for the main time sha... smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
You don't sound very smart, what's up with you

Greatmind23:
because she is insanely rich enough to solve all your generation sane problems

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
OMGush! I won't be able to flirt again.. why can't this babe let me be ...
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

DJ CUPPY

WHO ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM?

IS IT VICTOR ANICHEBE?

grin

This girl Ehen. Am going to report you grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by mn09abk: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
What the eff is Billionaire Daughter....That man never still pay bank the money him use buy AP..He is an Economic Saboteur.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.