Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,442 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. (1185 Views)

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online / Fake Gynaecologist Arrested For Defrauding Three Of N23m (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by EbonyCy(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls I have being battling with infection for some years now which I took some antibiotics and herbal drugs and it seemed as if it has gone,about a year later I started having waist/abdominal pain and abnormal menstruation from d normal 3 days to 1 day and very blackish and scanty....I went for pelvin scan test which showed nothing wrong and hvs/urine test which showed heavy growth of e.coli,candidiatis,and yeast and PID,I was placed on antiobitics(flagyl,Ikinn,ceprorex,doxycycline) for 2 weeks. I have finished taking the medications but I still experience slight waist pain though am yet to see my period so as to compare d flow with previous years,pls what else(drug) can I take cos am scared of infertility wahala......and pls would it be wise to go for a fertility test to be sure of myself as am not married yet......thanks
Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by Thylord(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Am scare of infections thats why i always play safe.
Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by ClitRaider: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
You didn't use the drugs as prescribed; you must have taken em with foods isn't it?
However, your body maybe battling STi's cos of the mixed growth present in your urine.
All you have to do is to go back for proper diagnosis and treatment.
I'm sorry to say this, youre an "onisekuse" babe.
N.B; Men beware of bad clits, i've treated enough tho.

1 Like

Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by EbonyCy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
ClitRaider:
You didn't use the drugs as prescribed; you must have taken em with foods isn't it?
However, your body maybe battling STi's cos of the mixed growth present in your urine.
All you have to do is to go back for proper diagnosis and treatment.
I'm sorry to say this, youre an "onisekuse" babe.
N.B; Men beware of bad clits, i've treated enough tho.

Well I took d drugs just d way it was prescribed,taking abt taking them with food,I don't get u...are drugs supposed to be taken on an empty stomach.......let me ditch d "onisekuse" part....thank u
Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by ChelseaDr(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chronic PID is not what any lady would wish to have, it has far-reaching consequences especially as it affects fertility.

It is not something that is treated on the pages of Nairaland forum, it is something that should be taken very seriously and to think that you were even taking herbal concoctions shows that you have been with the wrong people.

l don't know where you stay but you should go to a good hospital, if possible a teaching hospital to get a better care. You most also be patient and compliant with the investigations and medications. It is not something you will take drugs and symptoms will disappear and you too will default from going for check up.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise
Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by ChelseaDr(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chronic PID is not what any lady would wish to have, it has far-reaching consequences especially as it affects fertility.

It is not something that is treated on the pages of Nairaland forum, it is something that should be taken very seriously and to think that you were even taking herbal concoctions shows that you have been with the wrong people.

l don't know where you stay but you should go to a good hospital, if possible a teaching hospital to get a better care. You must also be patient and compliant with the investigations and medications. It is not something you will take drugs and symptoms will disappear and you too will default from going for check up.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise
Re: Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. by ClitRaider: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
EbonyCy:

Well I took d drugs just d way it was prescribed,taking abt taking them with food,I don't get u...are drugs supposed to be taken on an empty stomach.......let me ditch d "onisekuse" part....thank u

Yes, antibiotics are best taken on empty stomach, they are not like those panadols and multivitamins you take with foods.
Thanks for ignoring the "onisekuse" part tho, but most ladies with STI's tend to hide under "Toilet infections" which doesn't exist in pathology.
You must have played rough at some point in your sex life, you should be wary of the kinda d.ick you f'ck, vaginas and clits are allergic to dirty d.icks.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Going Through Incurable Health Challenges? Try Swissgarde Products / Be Careful! Your Jeans Could Be Killing Your Sperm / Need A Male Child ?? See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.