Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Gilded International Resources. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gilded International Resources. (11679 Views)

Gilded International @ De Funlab , Monatan, Ibadan / Gilded International / Gilded International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gilded International Resources. by olaboyeh(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
please who knows anything about Gilded International Resources in Ibadan..are they real?
Re: Gilded International Resources. by tiwalademi(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
they r collection,12500 I tink dey are scammer I nearly fall into dia hand
Re: Gilded International Resources. by GeneralSage: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Am not sure. Am just on my way back from their 2nd phase interview. I cannot say if they are real or not.
Re: Gilded International Resources. by aybodunde(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls ve u confirmed if they are real
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Apos2kay(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smiles, at monatan right?
Re: Gilded International Resources. by aybodunde(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Apos2kay(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
That's gnld
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Rashdimuh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Apos2kay:
That's gnld
Lol shey d company no b scam
Re: Gilded International Resources. by SARS(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pls, any latest information abt Gilded International Resource. Real or not?
Re: Gilded International Resources. by umbo: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
save ur time,energy. and money ,they offer poo
Re: Gilded International Resources. by ainasilver: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pls don't waste ur hard earned money oooo. dey don't offer anything..all dey do is ask u pay for one training and later cajole you in buying neolife drugs, and at d end you are on your own. pls be wise.
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Bolaopeyemi: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
They won't just stop sending me messages, inviting me for interview, thanks to you guys for making me know what's up
Re: Gilded International Resources. by treasuredforlif: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
They are scammers.... Please be careful.
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Ade97: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2019
no 45,old ife road opposite charvet construction firm green spring hotel area near saw mill bridge Ibadan they changed their name to confidence Health care. Beware!!!
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Sniper4real(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Ade97:
no 45,old ife road opposite charvet construction firm green spring hotel area near saw mill bridge Ibadan they changed their name to confidence Health care. Beware!!!

Told to come for interview, thank God for these
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Abiodub01: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pls beware of this gilded network resources o,
They are scammers. u see the man that called himself d CEO Mr Dayo Adefuye with his other accomplice, what they do is to ask u to come for interview then deceive someone by picking just 3 people out of those who came for interview (am sure he's gonna fix another date for others) so u will b thinking u r lucky to b among the chosen. Then later asked u to b coming for some stupid trainings that u are going to pay #21,000 for certificate. anyone who receive text message from them pls beware. They also collect my 5k which I would have even use to eat and enjoy my life
Re: Gilded International Resources. by mercy2016: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=Abiodub01 post=83846699]Pls beware of this gilded network resources o,
They are scammers. u see the man that called himself d CEO Mr Dayo Adefuye with his other accomplice, what they do is to ask u to come for interview then deceive someone by picking just 3 people out of those who came for interview (am sure he's gonna fix another date for others) so u will b thinking u r lucky to b among the chosen. Then later asked u to b coming for some stupid trainings that u are going to pay #21,000 for certificate. anyone who receive text message from them pls beware. They also collect my 5k which I would have even use to eat and enjoy my life[/quote

They are Scammers, at First They will ask u to pay for certificate nd inducción, later They will ask u to pay for neolife products worths 50k, pls dnt call into there hands oo, They are Scammers
Re: Gilded International Resources. by Iyobosa123: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2020
They are real scammers
Re: Gilded International Resources. by crowther15(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Abiodub01:
Pls beware of this gilded network resources o,
They are scammers. u see the man that called himself d CEO Mr Dayo Adefuye with his other accomplice, what they do is to ask u to come for interview then deceive someone by picking just 3 people out of those who came for interview (am sure he's gonna fix another date for others) so u will b thinking u r lucky to b among the chosen. Then later asked u to b coming for some stupid trainings that u are going to pay #21,000 for certificate. anyone who receive text message from them pls beware. They also collect my 5k which I would have even use to eat and enjoy my life
I was there last year in April but I refuse to pay oooo, I attended all the training, used their generator to charge my phone grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. / IFFCO Group Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (6 Positions) / Npower: What Account Validity Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.