Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ (4474 Views)

Galaxy S6 32gb / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB EDGE PLUS+++ Platinum Gold.. / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB White -60k sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by codemaster2much: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awww wish it wasnt verizon, had bad experience with a note 3 I bought sometime ago, couldn't unlock the bootloader, could get update took a lot of time, couldn't tweak the Kernel.... Pls boss can you get me the international version? Would be so grateful
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 3:08am On Apr 30, 2016
codemaster2much:
Awww wish it wasnt verizon, had bad experience with a note 3 I bought sometime ago, couldn't unlock the bootloader, could get update took a lot of time, couldn't tweak the Kernel.... Pls boss can you get me the international version? Would be so grateful

This is s6, not note 3. I can help you debrand it completely. No sign of verizon on it with OTA updates, and you will be able to flash any s6 firmware. Even the note 3,I'm sure you didn't research well. Whatsapp me if ur cash is ready
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2016
Up 4 grabs
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by falseman(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2016
Well you guys buying and unlocking branded phones won't say the simple truth.

Truth is branded phones can be unlocked but the major challenge most time is signal reception strength and WiFi stability. This USA carriers have different network and frequency bands which is totally different from most bands networks here operate.

If you must buy make sure you live where signal is strong enough. Take an international version and a branded version to area with weak network and you will notice only the international version is likely to get signal.

Lastly branded phones should be way cheaper compared to international version
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by codemaster2much: 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
falseman:

Truth is branded phones can be unlocked but the major challenge most time is signal reception strength and WiFi stability. This USA carriers have different network and frequency bands which is totally different from most bands networks here operate.

If you must buy make sure you live where signal is strong enough. Take an international version and a branded version to area with weak network and you will notice only the international version is likely to get signal.

Yes that is why the thing pain me say na branded phone... And worst of all verizon for that matter. After my last experience I would never recommend those for even my enemy.

Boss pls any luck in helping me get the international version.

Thanks
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by falseman(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
codemaster2much:

Yes that is why the thing pain me say na branded phone... And worst of all verizon for that matter. After my last experience I would never recommend those for even my enemy.

Boss pls any luck in helping me get the international version.

Thanks

Search well on the phone section you will find one or be patient till someone else post another.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
smiley
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Shawtynas(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2016
I have a s5 and it's saying the Sim not a Verizon sim....what shul I do
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by claycares: 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
ibotjaycob:

You just said 'branded phones are the best but you have to be careful with some' I REST MY CASE, and you indeed are a smart dude. By the way what you just copied and pasted makes no sense. Google i s your friend.
You can use all available information on Google to try and justify your claims, the truth is the truth.

You're very wrong and worst still, your mind is locked so you can't even learn. People who argue like you just did can't be helped at all.

For posterity sake, I can't believe people still peddle this old myth in 2016 Thank God for science and the internet. The most important things to look out for are: does the phone have Nigerian GSM frequency bands and are those bands unlocked?

Summary, 1. Branded phones are the best because they're built with premium US quality; 2. they may not be produced for this region but almost all recent US carrier smartphones (worldphones as they're called) have the Nigerian 900/1800 2G and 900/2100 3G bands. GSM 4G LTE/Advance isn't common in Nigeria. All Verizon 4G phones, including this listing have these Nigerian bands and will work flawless in Nigeria. So just do you research before buying.

1 Like

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by claycares: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
falseman:

Another myth and lies. The hardware responsible for signal is the modem. The modem is usually attached to the processor or SoC. Qualcomm produces most of the SoC and includes the same modem on all the same processors for international or carrier versions. The only time you'd have issues with signal is when that device lacks particular bands or uses a different processor. E.g. Samsung uses its proprietary Exynos SoC for international version and Qualcomm SoC for the US versions. Trust be told, Qualcomm has better processors and modems than Samsung.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Gptech(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
Abeg make una stop the fight jare. @op, the only problem I have with the phone is that the pack says the screen is full hd, but s6 actually comes with Qhd. Plus, the pack really looks chinkoish and the font on the screen looks too weak for Touchwiz. Please clarify, thanks.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by claycares: 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
Gptech:
Abeg make una stop the fight jare. @op, the only problem I have with the phone is that the pack says the screen is full hd, but s6 actually comes with Qhd. Plus, the pack really looks chinkoish and the font on the screen looks too weak for Touchwiz. Please clarify, thanks.

No body is fighting, we must always open our minds to learn new things. The phone is Verizon, no chinko Verizon bro. Touchwiz has been overhauled recently.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
claycares:

You're very wrong and worst still, your mind is locked so you can't even learn. People who argue like you just did can't be helped at all.

For posterity sake, I can't believe people still peddle this old myth in 2016 Thank God for science and the internet. The most important things to look out for are: does the phone have Nigerian GSM frequency bands and are those bands unlocked?

Summary, 1. Branded phones are the best because they're built with premium US quality; 2. they may not be produced for this region but almost all recent US carrier smartphones (worldphones as they're called) have the Nigerian 900/1800 2G and 900/2100 3G bands. GSM 4G LTE/Advance isn't common in Nigeria. All Verizon 4G phones, including this listing have these Nigerian bands and will work flawless in Nigeria. So just do you research before buying.

Mor0n , you just said 'They may not be produced for this region' , keep contradicting yourself. Dumbo
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by codemaster2much: 2:01am On May 02, 2016
Omo person need to dey careful oh
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2016
falseman:

Some of you just can't help it but to come on nairaland to expose how foolishly ignorant you are.
Its obvious you have never handled an high end phone.
All your assertions are coming from ur misery from using outdated blackberry phones from verizon which had problems with Nigerian networks. But guess what this is galaxy s6!
You even mentioned bad WiFi. Can you imagine. How does WiFi has anything to do with wireless network baseband?
So if I bought a verizon, sprint, ATT, tmobile iphone 6 and I factory unlock it, I won't get good signals? The phone won't work well? Lol so you have to blame it on verizon because u live in a bush?
For the sake of potential buyers, check this screenshot, the phone is built to work globally. From the screenshot of the galaxy s6, only the LTE/CDMA option is for Verizon only, Global and LTE/GSM/UMTS is for the rest of the world. You can't expect a whole flagship phone to have just one band.
Happy holiday. .

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2016
Gptech:

If you are ready to buy phone, u will come and see it for yourself b4 u pay.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by falseman(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2016
jazz04:

Some of you just can't help it but to come on nairaland to expose how foolishly ignorant you are.
Its obvious you have never handled an high end phone.
All your assertions are coming from ur misery from using outdated blackberry phones from verizon which had problems with Nigerian networks. But guess what this is galaxy s6!
You even mentioned bad WiFi. Can you imagine. How does WiFi has anything to do with wireless network baseband?
So if I bought a verizon, sprint, ATT, tmobile iphone 6 and I factory unlock it, I won't get good signals? The phone won't work well? Lol so you have to blame it on verizon because u live in a bush?
For the sake of potential buyers, check this screenshot, the phone is built to work globally. From the screenshot of the galaxy s6, only the LTE/CDMA option is for Verizon only, Global and LTE/GSM/UMTS is for the rest of the world. You can't expect a whole flagship phone to have just one band.
Happy holiday. .

Sorry you picking on the wrong person I use Galaxy S7 Edge please stop breathing fire. Check my previous post and know who you are talking to.

I stated an obvious fact and believe me you are a kid when it comes to high end phones.
You can fool the ignorant ones not someone who's fully into high end phones.

If I go further you will likely not sell that phone on here so chill and wait for buyer.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
falseman:

Sorry you picking on the wrong person I use Galaxy S7 Edge please stop breathing fire. Check my previous post and know who you are talking to.

I stated an obvious fact and believe me you are a kid when it comes to high end phones.
You can fool the ignorant ones not someone who's fully into high end phones.

If I go further you will likely not sell that phone on here so chill and wait for buyer.

Plz go further. I have sold one of them already. Try to convince people if you can. Go further with your chinko galaxy s7 edge with bad reception and unstable WiFi
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2016
jazz04:

This is s6, not note 3. I can help you debrand it completely. No sign of verizon on it with OTA updates, and you will be able to flash any s6 firmware. Even the note 3,I'm sure you didn't research well. Whatsapp me if ur cash is ready
Stop lying Verizon is the meanest network. They are selfish and can't easily be tweaked. If it were to be Tmobile or at&t, I for no follow u argue.
Just tell them the truth. I myself unlock phones and do all to things you claim u know.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2016
sirlop:

Stop lying Verizon is the meanest network. They are selfish and can't easily be tweaked. If it were to be Tmobile or at&t, I for no follow u argue.
Just tell them the truth. I myself unlock phones and do all to things you claim u know.
Lol see me see wahala ooo. Which truth? That the phone won't work? I tire for una oo. Are u blind to see the screenshot? U no see global mode for there? You think say s6 be like your bold 5 and Co
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
jazz04:

Lol see me see wahala ooo. Which truth? That the phone won't work? I tire for una oo. Are u blind to see the screenshot? U no see global mode for there? You think say s6 be like your bold 5 and Co

Just stop arguing with some foools and sell your stuffs to those that are interested... The internet is so bad & ugly that someone who claims to be using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on NL might be using a Tecno S7 in real life. Just sell your Smartphone and leave them Bro. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2016
jazz04:

Close ur mouth Verizon phones have boot loaders that can't be unlocked. How do u now make it receive OTA or convert it to international version without unlocking its boot loader? I tire for u oh!!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2016
sirlop:

Close ur mouth Verizon phones have boot loaders that can't be unlocked. How do u now make it receive OTA or convert it to international version without unlocking its boot loader? I tire for u oh!!

Choi! What a noob.... Lol
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
jazz04:

Choi! What a noob.... Lol
A noob cos I have said the truth... Stop deceiving others
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
aywhy93:

Just stop arguing with some foools and sell your stuffs to those that are interested... The internet is so bad & ugly that someone who claims to be using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on NL might be using a Tecno S7 in real life. Just sell your Smartphone and leave them Bro. Good Luck!

Lol... Funny thing b say I don sale d fone. Na another one remain.... Same verizon s6 but no accessories cheesy
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
sirlop:

A noob cos I have said the truth... Stop deceiving others
Bro, why don't you get a job so you can actually have a life and be able to mind your business.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2016
jazz04:

Bro, why don't you get a job so you can actually have a life and be able to mind your business.
I won't be here and allow u deceive ignorant people. I am better than u in any way u look at it. At least, I don't deceive ppl in the name of doing business.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Scarpon(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
Hw much ur Best price
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by bcardastro: 9:39pm On May 03, 2016
jazz04:

Bring your etisalat sim. How much you go pay if e work?
If you don't know something , there's no harm in asking.
bro even novice know that since the days of BlackBerry Verizon is not for Africa...no need pushing
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2016
bcardastro:
bro even novice know that since the days of BlackBerry Verizon is not for Africa...no need pushing

As if I knew it.... Blackberry idiots grin

2 Likes

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2016
Scarpon:
Hw much ur Best price

This one is sold... Another one available sha... Clean like new, with ear piece and case..... 90k
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2016
sirlop:

I won't be here and allow u deceive ignorant people. I am better than u in any way u look at it. At least, I don't deceive ppl in the name of doing business.

Too bad for your miserable life. I have sold the phone to a happy buyer and made my profit, and your still here ranting and still jobless. Lol
Funny thing about all your miserable posts is that you can't even point out a flaw with the phone u just feel bad about the name "verizon" because you probably once managed to use a blackberry bold 1 from verizon which didn't work well with naija network and ur miserable brain thought that things will always be like that with all verizon phones....
What a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus |SOLD!!! / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 512gb / Brand New Dell Inspiron 1520 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.