Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship (768 Views)

Apply For UNICEF SCHOLARSHIP 2017 / Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I applied for the UNICEF / SPIC Scholarship in January

I just got a message from them that I have been selected.

On getting to their website, I was told to pay 1200 for their Master Card. That I should send the details of my payment to get a code for an online exam which I can write at my own convenient time on the day of the exam.

Kind of confuse. If am to write the exam at my own convent time, I can get a machinery t do it for me, so passing it won't be a problem

Since they are asking me to apply for Master Card, does it mean I have secured the scholarship . If yes, what's the essence of the exam

Pls, I need answers on these. Thanks

Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by Bush2013: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
I also registered and got the text today but I am suspecting fraud.
Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by maryannah(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
even me
Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by thankyouJesus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have sent an official email to the official unicef website hoping they would reply very soon. I will advise we hold onto our money pending the response to the email I sent.

1 Like

Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by iceprinxy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
I also received the message... But I send an email to them.. Let's wait for the reply soon
Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okay, please you all should do well to give us feedback on their response.

Thanks for the response
Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by adamic: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Read this properly.

Beware of spammers

Beware of [/color]spammers[color=#990000]

Beware of spammers[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Help. I Need Your Answers On UNICEF Scholarship by thankyouJesus(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na scam o

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread / What Is The Difference Between Being Famous And Being Popular? / PHOTO: Osun State Students Attend Agric Training In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.