Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post (2261 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Muhammad The Noble Prophet And Jungle Justice / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Liar !!!

How do you love him ?

When last did you make mention of him ?

Is it not Muhammad rasul Lilah you shout from morning till night ?
that is not the topic, let face it please, but nevertheless I shall not be a Muslim if i don't Love Jesus Christ, that is what belong to Jesus that Allah through Muhammad SAW asked me to give Him as prophesied by the Jesus ASW.
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

don't mind those Christians they don't know they can find mohamed in there books...
@annunaki, gimakon, truthhurt1,ari3l am sorry i will tell the truth today..

U can find it in the book of ABOUT TO BE MAD chapter 419 vs 419..

If u need more verses let me know.

*winks*
Quran 15: A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear. (1) Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam. (2) Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (3) Never did We destroy a population that had not a term decreed and assigned beforehand. (4) Neither can a people anticipate its term, nor delay it. (5) They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)! (6)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

Allahh is Satan and Muhammed was his slave.
Quran 15: We did send messengers before thee amongst the religious sects of old: (10) But never came a messenger to them but they mocked him. (11)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by analice107: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Quran 15: We did send messengers before thee amongst the religious sects of old: (10) But never came a messenger to them but they mocked him. (11)
Does that prove that Allah is not Satan? Was allahh not one of the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba whose Muhammed's progenitors where chief priests to?
Allahh is Satan trust me. Just see his mode of operation. Bloodshed. Pls take a break.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

Does that prove that Allah is not Satan? Was allahh not one of the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba whose Muhammed's progenitors where chief priests to?
Allahh is Satan trust me. Just see his mode of operation. Bloodshed. Pls take a break.
Quran23; It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give! (78) And He has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered back. (79) It is He Who gives life and death, and to Him (is due) the alternation of Night and Day: will ye not then understand? (80)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by promise101: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Thank you bro.

Was Muhammad invisible ?

How can anyone call a visible Muhammad Spirit ?
And remember, jesus said that the spirit shal DWELL in us!

Can mohammed who was a peadophilic and a sex pervert human being dwell in us? Is he a spirit?

You know, the mentality of these muslims are so deranged, that's why they don't question so maby things, yet dey claim to be logical
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by promise101: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:
Allahh is Satan and Muhammed was his slave.
And now the sex pervert is rocking ass with his master in hell, lol.
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2016
promise101:

And remember, jesus said that the spirit shal DWELL in us!

Can mohammed who was a peadophilic and a sex pervert human being dwell in us? Is he a spirit?

You know, the mentality of these muslims are so deranged, that's why they don't question so maby things, yet dey claim to be logical
do you volunteer to help you brother out of this? then here is my query; Spirit is an English word and Jesus never no English, so what was the original word used by Bible of Greek origin or the Aramaic bible?
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Quran 15: A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear. (1) Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam. (2) Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (3) Never did We destroy a population that had not a term decreed and assigned beforehand. (4) Neither can a people anticipate its term, nor delay it. (5) They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)! (6)

.... Was mohamed not possessed? Should we go into the satanic verses? A man that hid himself inside cave , sees ghost, hear bell ringing ... And once confessed he wants to commit suicide, is he not mad or possessed? ...
A man who only him receive instruction from his altered ego Allah to suit his will and caprises, that even aisha have say 'Allah give u revelation to suit your own will'... Is that man not mad or possessed? .

A man that is still in hell awaiting judgement, and u a reasonable person still follow and hope on this man, are u not mad or possessed?.

We all know that mohamed father was a pagan, even his protective uncle.. And what was the name of mohamed's father... abdulallah (Allah's slave).

So who is this Allah that mohamed is introducing again? A new one or the old one?

Before u answer me are u a shite or Sunni or ahmadiyyas or sufi or alawites or Baha'i or ...... ?

Shkr.
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

.... Was mohamed not possessed? Should we go into the satanic verses? A man that hid himself inside cave , sees ghost, hear bell ringing ... And once confessed he wants to commit suicide, is he not mad or possessed? ...
A man who only him receive instruction from his altered ego Allah to suit his will and caprises, that even aisha have say 'Allah give u revelation to suit your own will'... Is that man not mad or possessed? .

A man that is still in hell awaiting judgement, and u a reasonable person still follow and hope on this man, are u not mad or possessed?.

We all know that mohamed father was a pagan, even his protective uncle.. And what was the name of mohamed's father... abdulallah (Allah's slave).

So who is this Allah that mohamed is introducing again? A new one or the old one?

Before u answer me are u a shite or Sunni or ahmadiyyas or sufi or alawites or Baha'i or ...... ?

Shkr.
Quran 2: Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). (255)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Quran 2: Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). (255)

i ask u questions ... And the only thing u can do is turn yourself to ' omo ile kewu'.. Ok o .

Read my questions again and again , and answer me if u can.
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

i ask u questions ... And the only thing u can do is turn yourself to ' omo ile kewu'.. Ok o .

Read my questions again and again , and answer me if u can.
Quran 48: Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward. (29)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Quran 48: Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward. (29)

let me start by dealing with u from the first verse u quoted, the correct translation:
and those who believe in Allah(Muslims) are HARD/terror against the kaffri(Christians,jews)..
Honestly do u think mohamed is still not mad or possessed? .
Now imagine in that same verse u replace Muslims with Christian/jews in that verse.
Those(Christians/jews) who believe in yahweh are Hard against the kaffri(Muslims)..

Seriously do u still think mohamed is not mad or possessed?

*guy stop using evasive manourval, u will only wound yourself*
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

let me start by dealing with u from the first verse u quoted, the correct translation:
and those who believe in Allah(Muslims) are HARD/terror against the kaffri(Christians,jews)..
Honestly do u think mohamed is still not mad or possessed? .
Now imagine in that same verse u replace Muslims with Christian/jews in that verse.
Those(Christians/jews) who believe in yahweh are Hard against the kaffri(Muslims)..

Seriously do u still think mohamed is not mad or possessed?

*guy stop using evasive manourval, u will only wound yourself*
Quran 48: While the Unbelievers got up in their hearts heat and cant - the heat and cant of ignorance,- Allah sent down His Tranquillity to his Messenger and to the Believers, and made them stick close to the command of self-restraint; and well were they entitled to it and worthy of it. And Allah has full knowledge of all things. (26)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Quran 48: While the Unbelievers got up in their hearts heat and cant - the heat and cant of ignorance,- Allah sent down His Tranquillity to his Messenger and to the Believers, and made them stick close to the command of self-restraint; and well were they entitled to it and worthy of it. And Allah has full knowledge of all things. (26)

meaning....
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

meaning....
Ha Mim (1) The revelation of this Book is from Allah, Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge,- (2) Who forgiveth sin, accepteth repentance, is strict in punishment, and hath a long reach (in all things). there is no god but He: to Him is the final goal. (3) None can dispute about the Signs of Allah but the Unbelievers. Let not, then, their strutting about through the land deceive thee! (4)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
Ha Mim (1) The revelation of this Book is from Allah, Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge,- (2) Who forgiveth sin, accepteth repentance, is strict in punishment, and hath a long reach (in all things). there is no god but He: to Him is the final goal. (3) None can dispute about the Signs of Allah but the Unbelievers. Let not, then, their strutting about through the land deceive thee! (4)

.....and?
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

.....and?
............... But (there were people) before them, who denied (the Signs),- the People of Noah, and the Confederates (of Evil) after them; and every People plotted against their prophet, to seize him, and disputed by means of vanities, therewith to condemn the Truth; but it was I that seized them! and how (terrible) was My Requital! (5) Thus was the Decree of thy Lord proved true against the Unbelievers; that truly they are Companions of the Fire! (6) Those who sustain the Throne (of Allah) and those around it Sing Glory and Praise to their Lord; believe in Him; and implore Forgiveness for those who believe: "Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! (7)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
smoy:
............... But (there were people) before them, who denied (the Signs),- the People of Noah, and the Confederates (of Evil) after them; and every People plotted against their prophet, to seize him, and disputed by means of vanities, therewith to condemn the Truth; but it was I that seized them! and how (terrible) was My Requital! (5) Thus was the Decree of thy Lord proved true against the Unbelievers; that truly they are Companions of the Fire! (6) Those who sustain the Throne (of Allah) and those around it Sing Glory and Praise to their Lord; believe in Him; and implore Forgiveness for those who believe: "Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! (7)

meaning....
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by smoy: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Blackfire:

meaning....
"And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement". (9) The Unbelievers will be addressed: "Greater was the aversion of Allah to you than (is) your aversion to yourselves, seeing that ye were called to the Faith and ye used to refuse." (10)
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Blackfire(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2016
smoy:
"And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement". (9) The Unbelievers will be addressed: "Greater was the aversion of Allah to you than (is) your aversion to yourselves, seeing that ye were called to the Faith and ye used to refuse." (10)

maraga pi
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Ovacoma: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
smoy:
For God has taken it upon Himself to show the unbelievers from the horizons and even from them self that Allah is the Creator, Muhammad is seal of Prophet hood, Qur'an is guardian and Islam is the way. its left for you either to accept or reject but surely you shall face the consequence of your action on the day of reckoning.
no way a highway robber come from God!
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by Ovacoma: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
truthmans2012:

Thank you bro.

Was Muhammad invisible ?

How can anyone call a visible Muhammad Spirit ?
don't mind them. Jesus says in Luke 24:39, to His disciples that spirit has no flesh and bone, but this evil spirit was seen physically, drink, ate, led battles, rapped, beheaded, married a child, married an old woman, even ate poison and was affected by it, eventually died while making love to d child bride. Just another lie to present evil as good!
Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by adullam210: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Remember this false prophet uttered satanic verses? Satanic verses in the mouth of the Spirit of Truth! Impossible!!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? - The Huffington Post by analice107: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:
And now the sex pervert is rocking ass with his master in hell, lol.
It's true right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... / 1st Loveworld International Music And Arts Awards 2016 With Pastor Chris / See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.